Random Mustang Items - Silverstars, AC Bezel, Steeda Decal, Cobra LED Wiring Harness

Blinkstang

Established Member
1. Stock AC Bezel - Charcoal - MINT $50 Shipped - PENDING SALE

Swapped to the silver IUP/Mach Bezels and no longer need my stock bezel, no scratches or chips!

Comes just as pictured:

2bc9.jpg

2. Silverstar Headlight Bulbs 9007 - $30 for 2 SHIPPED - PENDING SALE

Swapped to HID's and no longer need these bulbs. They were in perfect working condition when I removed them from my car - 3 weeks back. I placed them into the HID box to remain protected. Will ship in the original Silverstar case, I still have it.

(EDIT: PICS ADDED)...

91880153ae4.jpg

42109947vw8.jpg

10qa0.jpg

3. Steeda Windshield Decal - SOLD

4. Cobra Trunk Wiring Harness with Cobra Specific Trunk LIGHT - SOLD

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any other pics, I will snap them ASAP! I sell on Ebay all the time as well as on my local forum and have never had a problem. Just thought I'd throw these up here. You can look up my Ebay feedback via Ebay - I have the same user-name as on here: Blinkstang.

Thanks!

Last edited:

PONYUP

Established Member
I plan on putting a cobra wing on my GT. But I want the trunk lid/wing/light complete. Will I still need your harness if I get a complete setup? Or is yours just an adapter for the GT to Cobra setup?

Thanks

Blinkstang

Established Member
PONYUP said:
I plan on putting a cobra wing on my GT. But I want the trunk lid/wing/light complete. Will I still need your harness if I get a complete setup? Or is yours just an adapter for the GT to Cobra setup?

Thanks

If you get a COMPLETE setup then no you will not need this harness and light. But it will be hard to find a complete setup all together. As I said this also controls the trunk pop, license plate lights, trunk light, etc... So if a guy who has a Cobra decides to sell this harness they will no longer have any of those features. Unless you are buying it from a wreck, then yeah that would work out. This harness and light is the same thing that comes stock in a Cobra.

So if you end up just finding a spoiler or a spoiler and decklid, let me know if ya need the harness. I have a GT myself and it took me forever to just find a spoiler. Once I got one, I had holes for the Cobra spoiler drilled in my GT decklid and then had the two remaining GT spoiler holes filled. I then purchased the wiring harness and trunk lights so I could use the third brake light on the Cobra spoiler as well as have a light inside my trunk again.

I am also selling my GT decklid that has the holes drilled for the Cobra spoiler already. But I am only doing that local (Chicago) as these decklids are very fragile - the corners chip easily - and I would not want to risk shipping it.

PIC of my GT:

88337741oe4.jpg

Good luck on your search and let me know if you have any other questions...

Thanks!

PONYUP

Established Member
Thanks for explaining this. I had a line on a decklid/wing but wasn't sure about the harness tho. The guy won't ship and I had a cousin near him but he waited too long and the guy wouln't save it for me longer. I just thought the wiring/connectors were the same for Cobra/GT.

I will buy yours just in case, if you still have it. Can you PM your info and I will send M/O?

Thanks

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Still got the cobra trunk light? I need the light for my 01 to a termie conversion, I will pay immediately with paypal.

Last edited:

Blinkstang

Established Member
CobraStang161 said:
Still got the cobra trunk light? I need the light for my 01 to a termie conversion, I will pay immediately with paypal.

Never heard back from PonyUp, sent you a PM with info...

Users who are viewing this thread