FOR SALE: Random 5.0 Performance Parts + G-Shock watch & a Hamilton Intra-Matic Limited Edition.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I have a bunch of parts i'm about to install on my Fox and some i've decided to leave off and see if anyone wants them. The TF parts are brand new, which includes the 50 oz. balancer, the EGR delete spacer (fitted technically, but never used with the engine on, and the TF oil cap was used a couple times). Pieces like the MSD cap and rotor, TFI coil, Ford Racing blue wires, and the chrome radiator mounts were used. They came off my car and all parts were working, I just switch to DUI parts instead.

As for the G-Shock GW-7900, it comes with a brand new capacitor and can last 9 months off a single solar charge to the battery in total darkness. It uses atomic bands and checks the single 6 times and day for the exact time. So you don't have to set the time, it does it for you. It comes with a brand new rubber strap, a black bezel, and installed are an optional orange bezel and fabric orange band. For the price this watch can track a lot of things like the tide coming in, it automatically adjusts the date, it will light the screen with the turn of your hand through a setting and much more. All for $70.

My Hamilton Intra-Matic 68' Edition is a harder find as it's #690/1968 and is 42mm vs. the normal 40mm and is in reverse panda dial. It comes complete with a full case, warranty card, manual, and 3 straps. One that has the holes punched all the way through, the OEM one, and a brown suede one with the OEM Hamilton buckle. Price is $1450.00

I accept Square (2.9% added), Google Pay, and Apple Pay. I prefer Square as I just send an invoice to your email and you pay with any card you want. I have 20+ positive feedback on watchuseek forums for selling high-dollar watches if you want to see for yourself under the name BoostMasterZero.

svt-1.jpeg

svt-2.jpeg

svt-3.jpeg

svt-4.jpeg

svt-6.jpeg

svt-7.jpeg

svt-8-1.jpeg

svt-9.jpeg

svt-10.jpeg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Buy the Hamilton Intra-Matic 68' watch and i'll include the MSD rotor/cap, Ford Racing blue plug wires. MSD Blaster TFI Coil, and pair of chrome radiator holders.

I will also give you the option to buy the Hamilton Intra-Matic and get the G-Shock GW-7900, 1956 Bulova, and the same car parts listed above for only an extra $150. If you only want to add the G-Shock or the Bulova, I will still give you the same deal overall, but the price of items like the vintage 1956 Bulova will go back to the price I originally was going to ask as well as the G-Shock.

Shipping will be covered by me for this particular deal, otherwise, I will charge for shipping for everything else normally.

I will only be accepting Square for this deal. So, if this deal is something that you want, simply send me your email address and you open the invoice and be taken to the Square terminal which is secure and you can pay with any credit or debit card you want. I don't remember if you can use multiple cards to pay a single invoice, but if you don't want to put everything on one car and want to split payment between cards, I am more than willing to accomodate and I can send you 2 invoices to split the cost and i'll only charge you the 2.9% fee one time.

The total amount for this deal with the 3 watches and the car parts:

$1646.40

For the Intra-Matic, G-Shock, and added car parts:

$1564.08

For the Intra-Matic, Bulova, and added car parts:

$1633.54

I will be adding a signature requirement for anyone who purchases this. So please make sure these is someone home to sign for the package or have my ship it to your work, UPS/FedEx store, or a locker you can access.

68gtscode

Established Member
I have to give you credit for a very creative bundle of items for sale! I typically sell car parts separately from other stuff around the house, but now you’re giving me all sorts of ideas. For example, I’m now thinking of bundling a leaf blower, dog crate from when I shipped one of my dogs overseas, and a sleeved coyote block :)

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Both G-Shock & Intra-Matic SOLD.

Here is a link to the thread on this site with all the parts listed above. Some better pictures and prices listed.

Users who are viewing this thread