Ran the car today

91hatch

Established Member
Finally took my car out to the track today very nice day! Mods are jlt intake bbr tune o/r x and magnaflow axle back. Got one clean run in before i broke my lower contror arm bracket. Ran a 7.69 at 94mph with a 1.84 60'. Second pass car cut hard to the wall and when i got back around my drivers side bracket was twisted to hell guess thats why you supposed to weld them in haha. But i was happy with my 1 clean pass this was with 18's on the front and 275 nitto nt05rs on some 03 cobra wheels in the rear

91hatch

Established Member
Wow i guess that would help! Its 2012 mustang gt. Ive been trying to scan my slip might have to take a picture of it to post it up

91hatch

Established Member
yea i was quite surprised i was hoping for a 7.9. I pull around to get my slip and the guy says ive got some good news you going to need a helmet. i was impressed with the nittos i only got one good pass with them at 20psi before i broke my lower control arm bracket.

91hatch

Established Member
yea i plan to go down to rockingham at the beginning of the month. Should be some nice cool air and would love to get an 11s pass

paluka21

Established Member
With that kind of mph in the 1/8th, you should be at least in the low-12's or high 11's in the 1/4 mile.
As an example, on my old motor, I went 7.8@92mph in the 1/8th, and 11.9@123mph in the 1/4. My slower 1/8th mile time was partially due to being very traction limited, but regardless your mph is an indication of some good power being made. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread