Ran my buddies cammed 02 Z06

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Just a friendly run leaving a car show last weekend, started at like 60mph so I downshifted to 2nd, not sure which gear he was in (he is untuned btw with full exhaust and intake) and honked it off, my torque is amazing as I was at probably 5000rpms and jumped out by 1/4 car then he evened it out, as soon as I shifted to 4th he started to pull on me pretty steadily and I stopped at the end of 4th (never see a point running any higher than 4th gear.

My mods are in my sig. Cant wait for a rematch when I get my ported blower on and E85 on the car :banana: should be surprising quite a few people out in our little car group that meets every weekend! :beer:

fearls1

Established Member
Good runs, always love the nail biters.

But why was he running WOT without a tune? Unless he had a really mild cam.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Good kill. Let us know what happens when you get your next mods and he gets a tune.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Just a friendly run leaving a car show last weekend, started at like 60mph so I downshifted to 2nd, not sure which gear he was in (he is untuned btw with full exhaust and intake) and honked it off, my torque is amazing as I was at probably 5000rpms and jumped out by 1/4 car then he evened it out, as soon as I shifted to 4th he started to pull on me pretty steadily and I stopped at the end of 4th (never see a point running any higher than 4th gear.

My mods are in my sig. Cant wait for a rematch when I get my ported blower on and E85 on the car :banana: should be surprising quite a few people out in our little car group that meets every weekend! :beer:

Wait until he gets his tune! :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread