Ran into Ford GT

sdlightning03

Established Member
Driving the L home from Mission beach heading East bound on the 8 when I see something sleek approaching fast in the rear view. I slow up and low and behold its a Black Ford GT with Colorado plates. That thing sounded so mean. Driver was in his mid 40's? and got off on at the next offramp but seeing an actual GT on the road made my day. Would have made a nice death too but I didn't get the chance.

Jeff-'03

What's That Whine Noise?
Established Member
two of my friends were driving on a local highway and i got a phone call from them when they saw the saleen s7 drive past them. They said they almost stopped right there dead on the road when they saw it. Also on I-94 i was coming home and looked in my rearview mirror and saw a really low and mean looking car. Soon relized it was a viper. Then behind that one as they passed me another one! tried to catch up but hit a toll booth and lost them, but it as awesome seeing them driving together.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
Our trucks are pretty "super". And not a bad sight when more than one are headed down the road.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
When my friends and I see a Lightning we all turn our heads and just stare :eek: "dang it's a Lightning!" It's the same reaction to a Viper.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I can't wait to line up with a friend in a few weeks or so. He has an :eek: original '67 Shelby GT500!!! :eek: That is going to be awesome to see driving down the road.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
04SilverBullet said:
I can't wait to line up with a friend in a few weeks or so. He has an :eek: original '67 Shelby GT500!!! :eek: That is going to be awesome to see driving down the road.

Oh man! That is sweet! Now that is certainly a head turner.

Users who are viewing this thread