Ran into a member with vortec ts. this happened.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
all vids were from my car. closed course, obviously. the first was heads up, second i missed 3rd. the third was his race and we literally ran out of road. good times! No shame in losing to his car.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCqfVTNbpPE"]YouTube - 03 Cobra vs 03 Cobra Vert[/nomedia]

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
What happened to honking horns instead of yelling 1-2-3:shrug: Also, do you guys have 410 gears or something, since you all chose 3rd gear for 45MPH or were you having traction problems?

Anyway, seems like fun and I've never seen one of the Vortech 3.3L on our cars yet, so I would love to see how well they perform in person.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
all vids were from my car. closed course, obviously. the first was heads up, second i missed 3rd. the third was his race and we literally ran out of road. good times! No shame in losing to his car.

YouTube - 03 Cobra vs 03 Cobra Vert

Have you had a chance to run at the track yet? Which vert is this? I don't think that I have seen it at Kilkare before.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
I wasn't having traction problems, the vert was. My car was camera car. Should have been close to same weight. My passenger did the counting to keep it fair. Haven't had a chance to run at track yet.

02SVTV6

Established Member
Please tell me^ OP your signature is a joke or false

665hp crank Or not doesn't matter. 11.24 @ 122

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
is kilkare a good track? im thinkin about taking my L there when i get back from deployment.

I like it. Track is usually prepped decently or better and the food costs are lower than the other track I go to. Shut down isn't quite as long as some tracks, but I've stopped from 130 and a friend has seen 140 and stopped with stock fox body brakes. I wouldn't recommend the later though. They also run the lanes so much better than the other track I go to.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
*sigh*.....I wish we had the corn around here. You were hangin' with him pretty good!

i make more power and torque. i should hang with him lol. The third race was his race, i didnt want to run from 3rd, but he gave me a fair heads up race the first 2 times so i thought i should give him the run he wanted. We ran out of road, or it would have been even closer. I dont think i could have drove around him though.

gamebred26

Established Member
Please tell me^ OP your signature is a joke or false

665hp crank Or not doesn't matter. 11.24 @ 122

lol that was the first thing i said to...665 wheel hp and you ran 11.2 at 122mph...get your moeny back...lol...

what whp was the 11.2 at?

02SVTV6

Established Member
560 hp/ 525ft lb. still not impressive. it went 127 later in the year.

3 years ago on only 10 psi s trim, Catted x and a catback only. I went 11.6@121 and I broke some parts in my trans going down track on stock 3.27s idk how you went 122 unless you can't drive lol. Was making less than 500 for me 480HP/420trq

I don't get how people make big #s and can't do anything with them..no good

vin1382

Established Member
3 years ago on only 10 psi s trim, Catted x and a catback only. I went 11.6@121 and I broke some parts in my trans going down track on stock 3.27s idk how you went 122 unless you can't drive lol. Was making less than 500 for me 480HP/420trq

I don't get how people make big #s and can't do anything with them..no good

Wow, ur the most amazing person in the world. Not everyone gives a damn about living a quarter mile at a time.

19935.slow

Established Member
Wow, ur the most amazing person in the world. Not everyone gives a damn about living a quarter mile at a time.

Nothing to do with op or 02svt, but when people go to the track, they usually do care about the quarter mile thing.

Users who are viewing this thread