Ran into a kid in a viper

Brad

Banned
I don’t know if this kid stole his dad’s car, bought it or what, but he was all about driving like a maniac and couldn’t have been more than 18. I’m driving down a main street heading towards the highway and this red 93 viper is pulling out from a side street. As I’m passing he’s revving it real hard at me, I’m thinking to myself, “what a tool.” So I’m pulling out onto the highway and the viper is maybe 4 cars back waiting on the on-ramp. Anyway I’m driving along in the slow lane; I look in the rear view, maybe 1/4th of a mile back I see a red dot pull into the left lane coming up hard. He blows by me doing over 100, and then jacks the brakes. Not sure whether he knows what abs is or not, but 93’s don’t have it, at least I’m 90% sure they don’t. Nonetheless he locks the rears pretty bad and gets real squirrelly. Luckily as the front of his car is entering my lane, with the back in his original lane, the rear tires break loose and he saves it just before he goes into a ditch. He switches back to the left lane and starts pacing me, revving, goosing it, I do nothing. Now for some reason he gets behind me and starts tail gating. Ok I’m pissed, normally I’d brake check the person in this situation, but there is a good chance he’d just rear end me, so I go to 2nd and gun it. Now I look back and he’s in the left lane coming up as hard as he can. His shifts are hilarious, honestly, looks like this was his first time driving a stick. Anyway there is zero traffic, so I figure there wouldn’t be any harm in putting a bus on him then taking my upcoming exit. So he’s pacing me again, I signal for a 3 honk run. We go from 2nd, I instantly put 2 cars on him in 2nd, by 3rd I put a bus, bus and a half on him, and then slow down. He blows by me with the hazards on, I just took my exit shaking my head. I’ll be watching the local papers, no question tomorrow or the next day I’ll be reading about a red 93 viper wrapped around a tree. I’m hoping he stole his dads car, because if his parents bought/allowed a kid like that the rights to drive a car of that caliber, they’re complete morons.

97snake

Attorney at Law
Established Member
What a jackass. The next time you come across an assclown like that DO NOT race him. If he was to hit and kill someone you could also be going to jail for vehicular MS.

Brad

Banned
97snake said:
What a jackass. The next time you come across an assclown like that DO NOT race him. If he was to hit and kill someone you could also be going to jail for vehicular MS.

Yeah that's what I was worried about, but it's so tough to resist when they're right next to you like that.. haha.

Brad

Banned
RixSikCobra said:
Nice kill. I'm glad all turned out ok. Then he did a flyby in a Viper? Ugghhh.

Yes, you can take the kid out of the rice but you can't take the rice out of the kid..

03LGCOBRA

Established Member
If he did take his dad's car he is pretty f'n stupid. I would never take one of my dad's cars. Not trying to sound like a spoiled little brat but there are things hotter than a 93 viper in my garage yet I can resist taking them out. But I am a little more mature than most people my age. Jackass ricer in daddy's viper.

00GT

Banned
Brad said:
I don’t know if this kid stole his dad’s car, bought it or what, but he was all about driving like a maniac and couldn’t have been more than 18. I’m driving down a main street heading towards the highway and this red 93 viper is pulling out from a side street. As I’m passing he’s revving it real hard at me, I’m thinking to myself, “what a tool.” So I’m pulling out onto the highway and the viper is maybe 4 cars back waiting on the on-ramp. Anyway I’m driving along in the slow lane; I look in the rear view, maybe 1/4th of a mile back I see a red dot pull into the left lane coming up hard. He blows by me doing over 100, and then jacks the brakes. Not sure whether he knows what abs is or not, but 93’s don’t have it, at least I’m 90% sure they don’t. Nonetheless he locks the rears pretty bad and gets real squirrelly. Luckily as the front of his car is entering my lane, with the back in his original lane, the rear tires break loose and he saves it just before he goes into a ditch. He switches back to the left lane and starts pacing me, revving, goosing it, I do nothing. Now for some reason he gets behind me and starts tail gating. Ok I’m pissed, normally I’d brake check the person in this situation, but there is a good chance he’d just rear end me, so I go to 2nd and gun it. Now I look back and he’s in the left lane coming up as hard as he can. His shifts are hilarious, honestly, looks like this was his first time driving a stick. Anyway there is zero traffic, so I figure there wouldn’t be any harm in putting a bus on him then taking my upcoming exit. So he’s pacing me again, I signal for a 3 honk run. We go from 2nd, I instantly put 2 cars on him in 2nd, by 3rd I put a bus, bus and a half on him, and then slow down. He blows by me with the hazards on, I just took my exit shaking my head. I’ll be watching the local papers, no question tomorrow or the next day I’ll be reading about a red 93 viper wrapped around a tree. I’m hoping he stole his dads car, because if his parents bought/allowed a kid like that the rights to drive a car of that caliber, they’re complete morons.

What a *ucking tool!

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
A) Paragraphs.
B) It's plausible an 18 year old could have just bought a 93 Viper. I've seen early Gen I's cheaper than any Terminator, so if he wrecks it, it may just be his loss...

03CobraBro

Established Member
I would have just shifted to neutral and let it coast just to see how long that guy would have sat behind me.

thenoz

SHUT THE F*CK UP CHARLES
Established Member
03CobraBro said:
I would have just shifted to neutral and let it coast just to see how long that guy would have sat behind me.
i am so glad you just gave me that idea for next time someone tailgates me. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread