ran an srt8 jeep

vic_s197

Established Member
I was coming home from a car club meet in foco about 30 minutes ago when I happen to get a red light with a silver srt8 jeep, looked really good dark tint my guess stock minus exhaust. Well I look over and give him a nod and he then revs it up a bit, light turns green and we are off pretty dead even to about 60 then I Starr creeping away very slowly and shut down around 80. Next light he's just staring at my truck just smiling, it was a pretty good run and a pretty even match I think

My truck
2012 f150 eco boost
Livernois 91 performance tune only
In 4 high.( its pretty cold out tonight)

SVTwhore

Established Member
I love the SRT8 Jeep, I'm hoping to add one to the stable in the next 6 months. Good kill op.

vic_s197

Established Member
Kinda didn't expect that outcome either mabe loose by a car length or so but in pretty happy with the outcome with his front bumper around my rear tires.
And it helped a lot that I boosted the shit out of it at the light to 2500 rpms
And the truck runs really hard with the tune. Can't wait to do 3 1/2in exhaust and intake.

vic_s197

Established Member
It's cool nobody believes me, just letting u guys no what happened. A stock srt8 runs anywhere from 13.2-13.6 which is what a tuned eco boost runs give or take.

Jroc

Established Member
From a dig he should have obliterated you.. =/

Why?

He was in 4 high and the 6R80's are geared low as hell. Their 2nd gear(2.34) is closer to a L's 1st gear(2.71) than their 1st gear.(4.17) Pulse while the Ecoboost F150 sound shittier than a Prius with a fart can they are a torquey little SOB.

The new F150's with some mods are great performers. You want a badass truck get a new 5.0 F150 and throw a Roushcharger 2300(just a TVS 2300) off on it. People are knocking on 10's(if they haven't already broken in the 10's) with that setup on a otherwise mostly stock truck.
2011 5.0 F150 ROUSH SUPERCHARGED JLP TUNED! - YouTube

2012 F150 JLP THUNDER STORM - YouTube

Good kill OP.

Users who are viewing this thread