ran a fellow 99 cobra

whitevenom99

Established Member
So on my way to va beach last night, and i see a set of stang lights come up on me. I saw the round foglihts and thought another cobra. Well he gets on it and passes me and I see that it is a 99. So I grab 3rd and roll by him to let him know that I am game when we get clear. Well we do and he comes up in 3rd gear so I drop it and wait. Well I waited and finally I punch the clutch in and rev it up (I need gears real bad. got a built engine but no gears lol) and while I rev it up he takes off. Well I dump it and pull in front and we ran till 120. I had him by about a car and a half when I pulled out. He rolled back up on me and we exchanged thumbs up and left.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
nice Bro. Welcome to the site! You should check out TASTE OF HOME section and scroll down to the bottom to the Mid-atlantic Cobra Association (MACA). Join up :beer: I take it from your handle you have a white 99? One of mine is also white, which is by far my favorite color :rockon:

Last edited:

whitevenom99

Established Member
I am puttin down 335 right now. I just had the engine built by steen racing with forged internals and ported heads and some nice cams. I dropped compression for a supercharger that is some time in the future. I have a white 99 cobra and my wife has a red 99 cobra

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Awesome run and good #'s. I love white Cobras as well, they look amazing when they are waxed/clean.

Users who are viewing this thread