Ram SRT-10 Venom 650R

Burnt Rice

Established Member
Any of u guys ever heard of this version of the srt-10,its almost the same except its got Hennesy H/C/I.This thing sounds so sick! its got some exhaust work done ie headers and not sure what else for exhaust.I whent to go see one today and its so freakin sweet!650hp,like 600 at the wheels!!Im thinkin about buyin it,anyone got more details on it. :pop:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Heard of it...but not to sure on the specs......

dont waste your money....just buy an SRT-4..its as fast or faster :lol: :D

Burnt Rice

Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:
Heard of it...but not to sure on the specs......

dont waste your money....just buy an SRT-4..its as fast or faster :lol: :D

HELL NO! i would rather walk. This truck is ****in awesome,i wish i couldve gotten a vid of it reving up.the cam is realy mild but you can still hear it.

Svets96

Established Member
Is there a link that you know about at all? I would be interested in seeing this truck. I hope Ford brings back the lighting.

Burnt Rice

Established Member
Svets96 said:
Is there a link that you know about at all? I would be interested in seeing this truck. I hope Ford brings back the lighting.

i didnt know about this until i saw it at a local dealer.i just thought it was a regular srt-10 but when we were walking over to it the salesman explained that it was a Venom 650R.

maybe theirs spme info on the dodge or hennesy website.ill check.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
302powered said:
HELL NO! i would rather walk. This truck is ****in awesome,i wish i couldve gotten a vid of it reving up.the cam is realy mild but you can still hear it.

whats the price over regular SRT-10s

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:
whats the price over regular SRT-10s

Knowing the kinds of packages those things have...eleventy bajillion dollars...plus the cost of the truck of course. oh, and labor...you cant forget about labor. and dyno time...that is super importent your youll blow your engine.

Burnt Rice

Established Member
WOW,if i bought this i could slap on a s/c or turbo with the forged pistons!

the truck was priced at 42,000$ not bad caus its an 04 w/ 5,000 miles.

earl lee

Established Member
It is basically a stroker motor with forged internals. There was an owner on the srt10 forums selling his venom 1000 (twin turbo) truck for I think 50k a while back. I believe he sold it back to hennessey.

Anyway, you should be able to negoiate for 30 something for that truck if it is at a dealer. Tell him you'd take it off his hand. The trucks arent selling well since they eat gas like no tomorrow. I believe dodge has cut the production on them. I dont think there is more then 10k of these things total.

EnglishAdam

Established Member
If I'm reading that article correctly, the package costs $34,500 over the base price of the truck :shrug: Is that correct or is that for the whole truck?
Whatever the cost, it does a 12.56 :rollseyes

Not that impressive.

earl lee

Established Member
EnglishAdam said:
If I'm reading that article correctly, the package costs $34,500 over the base price of the truck :shrug: Is that correct or is that for the whole truck?
Whatever the cost, it does a 12.56 :rollseyes

Not that impressive.

That is how much john h charges to do the package. I think 12.56 on all motor in a truck that weighs 5,000 pounds on street tires isnt that bad.

EnglishAdam

Established Member
earl lee said:
That is how much john h charges to do the package. I think 12.56 on all motor in a truck that weighs 5,000 pounds on street tires isnt that bad.

34 large for a 12.56? Are you kidding me?
There's Lightnings out there running better than that for about a 1k investment.
Hell, I could spend 3k on a Whipple and get a better number out of my heavy ass HD. :poke:

earl lee

Established Member
EnglishAdam said:
34 large for a 12.56? Are you kidding me?
There's Lightnings out there running better than that for about a 1k investment.
Hell, I could spend 3k on a Whipple and get a better number out of my heavy ass HD. :poke:

Please leave the ricerernogmics at door. You couldnt run a 12.56 in your small 5.4 na if your depended on it. I said N/A. Everything is thrown out the window when you apply forced induction to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread