Ram clutch aluminum flywheel

KCRN12

Established Member
Hey guys, I was in my local car quest a few days ago and one of the guys mentioned that they have a brand new ram clutch aluminum flywheel for a DOHC 4.6. Apparently it was some special order part that a customer never came to pick up. The guy told me it's been sitting around and they just want to get rid of it and he would sell it to me for $100. My question is how well do they hold up? Do they warp really easily, or do they have a pretty good lifespan? I took a look at it and its definitely brand new. Never installed, never used, not resurfaced. I just looked on summit and the part number is listed at $370. It also says that 5.0 dowel pins are needed for clutch installation. But it's listed as being for a DOHC 4.6. So what's the deal with that?

wvragtop

SPRAYING CHEATER SVT POST
Established Member
dude buy it and figure it out later dont let it get away hell ill give you your money back for it .

KCRN12

Established Member
Well my main purpose in buying it was for resale, to make some money off of it. I went ahead and picked it up. It's for sale in the market right now, and on eBay and a few other places. Pictures and everything are available in the market listing if anyone is interested. The price is firm right now, since I just put it up, but feel free to pm me some offers and if it hasn't sold in a couple weeks, I'll start considering other offers.

Users who are viewing this thread