RAM AIR IS DONE

all costume SVT

Established Member
:D The ram air works good. the higher RPM's is were the best horse power is. But i got it to work in about 4 hours.:D

all costume SVT

Established Member
i am going to reset the eletrical system and them i'll take it for a better ride. I love my fogs to but i hp more. even if it isnt much but every little bit helps. And i didn't have to cut a hole in my hood!

Question, is anyones headlights getting a crapy foged look on the outside, is their a way to fix it? I tried to buff it and it made it look new for a week.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by all costume SVT
Question, is anyones headlights getting a crapy foged look on the outside, is their a way to fix it? I tried to buff it and it made it look new for a week.

Mine are, but I haven't had time to work on them.

all costume SVT

Established Member
cool i'll try it today. THE HOOD IS COOL AS SHI#!!! I PUT IT ON THE SAME NIGHT. I GOT HOME at like 11:40 and started on it at 1:00. I finnished it around 4:00am. it is so f-ing cool.

Brad

Banned
I did the same thing on my stang, picked up about 2 MPH in my trap. Its cool doing something that costs 5 dollars that works.

rilestoneSVT

Established Member
nice work! I have a friend who did the same thing with his 91 stang and it worked really well. Can you post some instructions on how you did the job? Again, great job!

chknhwk

Good work Scott! (Damnit - Scott or Steve? I'm so f'n bad with names...)
I'm glad you like it. Don't forget me and the front grille!! :-D
I'm thinking about the CTA CAI kit...

all costume SVT

Established Member
the grill was more then i thought. it is around 120.00 so go with your guy, sorry i thought it would be cheeper. and its Scott

instructions on how you did the job
For rilestoneSVT
1) You have to take the fender in the wheel well and move it to the side enought to reach the 2 bolts that hold the bunper to the fender
2) The bolt is a 7mm their are 2 bolts on both sides.
3) You have to take out the (5) push-pins location( 3 under the bumper side, side, middle ) ( 2 are under the front grill you have to take it off to get them.
4) The bumper will come off with a little tug. then you should be good. then look at the pictures i have posted to do the rest!!
5) Good luck, it's not hard. The bumper goes on the opposite way you took it off!!!!
TIME: 15-20 min.

DemonSVT

The Mad Modder!
Established Member
...or you just could have used a pre-heater/intake duct routed to the inner corner of the lower grille.

Much more effective since air is actually designed to flow through there. Plus it's much, much easier to do to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread