**RAF LAKENHEATH Car Show May 8**

bobbys97r

Established Member
i'll probably meet you at your house and we'll head over to tesco's from there. as far as the brits, if they think they may have a problem finding the tesco's we can meet them en route at the five way's gas station

cant find the tesco? The home base is closer to the freeway if that works better.

SuperChrg'd02GT

5LPWR
Established Member
cant find the tesco? The home base is closer to the freeway if that works better.

doesn't matter to me either way, i know where i'm going, lol. We just have to be mindful of the others traveling from greater distances whom are not familiar with the area. I just don't want to be waiting too long for everyone to arrive if navigation is going to be a probable issue.

SuperChrg'd02GT

5LPWR
Established Member
I see. I just hope I get my damn road tax in time

If you've already sent off for it then I would guess you'd receive it within a few days. I've always received mine within about 3 days or so - either way, good luck! I know how frustrating things are over here when it comes to having to conduct business in one form or another...

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
yeah, from what i understand you should be able to purchase from a britisth post office, or online. I also ordered online and it was here in 3 days. This country is so small thats one good thing, the mailing system is actually fast.

bobbys97r

Established Member
yeah, from what i understand you should be able to purchase from a britisth post office, or online. I also ordered online and it was here in 3 days. This country is so small thats one good thing, the mailing system is actually fast.

I tried but they wouldn't sell me one because my V5 says exempt. So, I have to mail that POS off through the cops on base and send a check as well...

bobbys97r

Established Member
ok passed MOT and got my tax mail off but not in time for the show. I can meet you guys at Homebase but I cant tak emy car on base. I will be at the show just not in my mustang :(.

SuperChrg'd02GT

5LPWR
Established Member
ok passed MOT and got my tax mail off but not in time for the show. I can meet you guys at Homebase but I cant tak emy car on base. I will be at the show just not in my mustang :(.

I think a lot of us will wait and see what the weather is going to do tomorrow and decide then if we're going at all. I had my mustang at Rapid GB's shop yesterday and the owner said he'd most likely go to the show with his dyno rain or shine, but i'm guessing this doesn't mean much to you if you're unable to bring your mustang out...

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
indeed I hope this isnt aginst the rules but I posted some pic of the show as well as a that black foxes dyno video on another site heres the link

RAF Lakenheath Car show 2010 - Mustang Pics

Cool pics! I rolled by there in my DD and looked like a decent turnout considering. Imagine what it would have been if weather would have cooperated! Well hopefully the rain stays away on the 22nd! Never seen that website either.

Users who are viewing this thread