Radio Listeners, Who Do You Listen To In The Mornings?

canibus

Established Member
One day I got tired of my iPod and by pure coincidence I clicked it on AM and Steve Young was on. Naturally I listened and kept it on the rest of the commute. Now I'm hooked, I even listen to some games at times. On 710 LA , they have the herd with Colin Cowherd. It's a national show so I'm guessing a lot of cities get it. The dude is hilarious and his look on things is usually spot on. He had a sick run on beating Vegas all year, I think he actually got recognized as the best on air game picker in the country. I had a meh opinion about him since sports nation isn't anything to brag about, but dude knows his stuff. If you get a chance check out his show. He was on with greeny all morning today, that was an amazing show. They sounded better than greeny and Gollic. IMHO

What do you listen to?

Last edited by a moderator:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I only have about a 20 minute commute so I just prefer to listen to the local classic rock station, they still play music in the mornings.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Not till I get home I listen to Mike and Mike in the morning. Sometimes cowherd.

My commute is 15 minutes. Very early in the morning.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
My commute is about 15mins as well on the days that I work.. Most of the time I'll listen to Lex and Terry, but sometimes I just need to listen to music to wake me up lol.

Planter

Banned
Schein and Gannon on Sirius NFL
Jim Rome at 11 (central Time)

other than that, I just listen to my ipod, or if a basketball game or football game is on, I listen to that.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Elliot in the morning out of DC. Clear Channel Radio I believe. Funny as hell.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Monday - Wednesday: Howard Stern then replay of Opie and Anthony.
Thursday and Friday: Opie and Anthony then the fantasy sports channel.

Users who are viewing this thread