Radio Help!

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Ok guys just got done replacing my alternator about an hour ago. Runs perfect but now I have no power what so ever to the radio. Radio is a Kenwood double din about 4 months old. Checked all fuses. Pulled the cables off and put back on. Did everything. I'm stumped :dw: radio worked perfect when I pulled alternator out last week. Any ideas guys? :idea:

drod2111

Established Member
Best bet is to take it to a audio shop so they can check if power is running thru the cables or u can buy one from a auto part store if the fuses are good then the wires should have power or maybe it's the ground wire must have ground to turn on check under hood make sure no wires came loose during the alternator fix

drod2111

Established Member
Forgot another thing not sure if ur does as well but my pioneer has a fuse in the back of the stereo make sure u check it if it has one

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Forgot another thing not sure if ur does as well but my pioneer has a fuse in the back of the stereo make sure u check it if it has one

Already pulled it out and checked that to. I'll go ahead and check the grounds right now

hotcobra03

Established Member
Did you check every fuse both boxes?

There are more than 1 hot fuse on stock..maybe your unit is tied to a different fuse

Users who are viewing this thread