radio/center dash trim

rondog622

Established Member
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on the trim piece that goes around the radio/vents/controls on the center dash. I pulled mine off to do some wiring and now when I put it back on, it doesn't seem to lock in, especially up the top near the vents. Kinda frustrated with it. it was rocking from top to bottom. When I pushed in the top, the bottom would pop out and if I push in the bottom, the top would pop out. I pulled it off, nothing in the way that I could see.
Help?

Thanks
Ron
:cryying::cryying:

P Weave

Established Member
Did you happen to break any of the tabs on the back of the bezel?

When I install mine, I put the vents in first and listen for the audible click of the pins securing, then I move down along the sides ensuring those go in snug, then I finish at the bottom. You shouldn't have to force anything, but you might have to push a little harder than you have been. If there is nothing broken/obstructing the holes then it will go in. Maybe ball your hand into a fist and lightly tap the corners until it pops on completely.

rondog622

Established Member
Yeah that's what I did start at the top but it seem like those top snaps won't catch. They will hold until I get to the bottom and pop out. Nothing is broken that I can see. I'll keep at it. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread