Radio Antenna

CobraComander

Established Member
If anybody had any questions about he 8" antenna from www. mustangtuning.com. I just got one, I have seen no difference reception wise from the radio. I was a little worried about it, so I figured others might be as well.

Blown Venom

Custom Title Goes Here
Established Member
cut mine too. didnt want an aftermarket shorty cuz they are always thicker. cut the stocker, works great and is less visible, which is the idea

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
You guys have too much time on your hands if you're worried about the stupid antenna. I though it looked a little silly when compared to my 92 Celica I had before which retracted when you turned off the radio or put in a CD, but I've had 10 years to get used to it. BTW, I am just giving you a hard time.

96badvenm

Established Member
i also cut mine....i dont think its that we have to much time on our hands, i think its the fact that i didnt like my 36 foot intenna wipping in the air like a floppy **** or a bullwhip

trueblueeyes

Established Member
What Antenna? :p

0000526op7.jpg

Yeah, I got tired of seeing the stupid thing flop around as well. For some reason, it bothered me more on the Cobra than on any of my other vehicles. Just decided to have the body shop shave the antenna before it goes into the paint booth. I'll use one of the replacement antennas that mounts on the inside of the upper windshield when I get it home.

Melissa

u n v kenny

Established Member
I got the shorty antenna 8" from www.mustangtuning, and I notice static on a few channels.

Althought it doesn't matter, I listen to my iPod or watch TV half the time anyways...

9804SNAKES

Established Member
CobraComander said:
If anybody had any questions about he 8" antenna from www. mustangtuning.com. I just got one, I have seen no difference reception wise from the radio. I was a little worried about it, so I figured others might be as well.

Likewise! I actually have better reception at the top of the dial, which shouldn't happen, but it did!:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread