Racing video (street and Track)

MYZO6

Established Member
Cool video!!:beer:

I think I saw my car in that video. It was the yellow Zo6 at the end of the vid. When did you shot those vids at Kennedale? Look like I had a shitty run.....ET 8.5?

acmsheva7

Established Member
Originally posted by MYZO6
Cool video!!:beer:

I think I saw my car in that video. It was the yellow Zo6 at the end of the vid. When did you shot those vids at Kennedale? Look like I had a shitty run.....ET 8.5?

i think i shot that like 2 months ago and if it is you than you have a brother that has a bmw 330i but i dont know btw i'm going to kennedale on suday if it's dry to shot more vids:D

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
Originally posted by acmsheva7
what do you mean that the 1/8th has to go??
i should take it out or what???:shrug:

ha,ha,ha no, no leave it in. I was saying the 1/8 mile sucks.
You cant get out of 3rd

MYZO6

Established Member
Yeah! That's my brother:coolman:

Both of us were out at Kennedale tonight. My brother ran his bmw, but I sat this one out. I can't hook up for shit on street tires with this cold weather. :fm: This week I'm thinking about buying some drag radials. :idea:
Thinking about going to Ennis this Friday (Feb. 20)

By the way, what do drive?

acmsheva7

Established Member
Originally posted by MYZO6
Yeah! That's my brother:coolman:

Both of us were out at Kennedale tonight. My brother ran his bmw, but I sat this one out. I can't hook up for shit on street tires with this cold weather. :fm: This week I'm thinking about buying some drag radials. :idea:
Thinking about going to Ennis this Friday (Feb. 20)

By the way, what do drive?

yeah i saw your car on sunday at kennedale if you buy those drag radials it would help u a lot. i drive a v6 mustang sorry cant compete with you but maybe my friend can race you he has a cammed white trans am

Users who are viewing this thread