Racing Seats...

whiplash920

Established Member
Looking at picking up a pair. Wanted to ask what seats people went with...would love recaros but not for over $3000. So what are you guys using and any issues with wiring, sensors, etc to look out for? Thanks in advance!

whiplash920

Established Member
those are pretty nice looking....what about feel? anyone have racing seats they would recommend from experience...i wouldnt nec know a good seat from a poor one - except for price that is and maybe not the best way to judge.

having said that, those corbeau cr1 seats look great and are very affordable.

nxhappy

Established Member
sorry I don't have aftermarket seats. However you can check out American Muscle and look at those reviews to give you an idea.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member

nxhappy

Established Member

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
This is one of the last things left I want to do with my car. One option I was looking at was Shelbys program that comes with new padding and leather skins and install for like 2 grand. You can get a variety of different color schemes and logo's. Considering install is included I think it's a pretty decent deal and option.

http://www.championmustang.com/mode...4.html?zenid=53ee584c66822b4133bd029ad5f672e9

Are they serious? That just looks like some old '03 Cobra seats with S197 headrests. :dw:

whiplash920

Established Member
This is one of the last things left I want to do with my car. One option I was looking at was Shelbys program that comes with new padding and leather skins and install for like 2 grand. You can get a variety of different color schemes and logo's. Considering install is included I think it's a pretty decent deal and option.

http://www.championmustang.com/mode...4.html?zenid=53ee584c66822b4133bd029ad5f672e9

looking to get away from the current headrest...these absolutely suck - nothing like having your head way forward while driving. thanks for the option, but i want to go with actual racing seats.

btw nxhappy, already got the tvs!

Users who are viewing this thread