Racers Edge Tuning

maddrabitt

Established Member
if anyone in socal is looking for a good shop, check out racers edge tuning in downey. Greg just put the new motor in my car, and I can honestly say Ive never seen service like this before. constant phone call and picture updates, and awesome work all the way around. Greg even drove down and met me half way between his shop and my house, at 930 pm mind you, and even had the car cleaned and put gas in it. We all know he knows his shit tuning, but his shop can handle all kinds of wrenching duties.

UCBeau

I've heard nothing but good things about Greg, and a bunch of my friends have gotten tuned by him with great results. He's definetly on that short list of good shops in so-cal

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I have nothing but good things to say about Greg, Fernando and Darren @ RET. Everyone of them bust there ass and do a great job. Every mod going forward will be done by Greg.

I will always be a loyal customer of RET.:beer:

SciFiHiFi

Established Member
I asked Greg if he could make some small changes in my tune and he became irate. We had a heated argument in which he insulted my mother and then he hit me in the face with my Preadator.
PSYCH! RET is the best. Greg takes pride in his work and goes out of his way to make sure his customers are satisfied.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
What was up with your stock motor out of curiousity? And what did you end up putting in?

maddrabitt

Established Member
blew a spark plug out of the head. I pretty much overreacted and figured it was the short block. I ended up puting an MMR motor and the newest heads in. Mike, we'll go play one of these days. Right now Ive only got about 250 miles on the new motor, so its still breaking in. I have to go the exhaust shop and see if they can rig me up an exhaust hanger since two of the rubber hangers on the driver side died the other day and I ended up draggin my exhaust for a mile or so till I could get off the road. Right now its being held up with a coat hanger, so Im pretty embarassed to be out. Plus I gotta undick my house since we close escrow in 3 weeks. Ill give you a call when I get my shit straightened out, lol

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
SciFiHiFi said:
I asked Greg if he could make some small changes in my tune and he became irate. We had a heated argument in which he insulted my mother and then he hit me in the face with my Preadator.
PSYCH! RET is the best. Greg takes pride in his work and goes out of his way to make sure his customers are satisfied.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then he yelled, "I'm Rick James bitch!"

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
Sounds Good Rob Right Now I'am Down As Well Gettin New Clutch And Quardant And Fire Wall Adjuster, The Fiore Micro Click. Looks Like Quality Stuff And I Went With The Cf Dual Friction Not Dfx.

maddrabitt

Established Member
I liked my dual friction. I had it in the car for about 30k miles. Was still holding up when the head let go. I figured since everything had to come apart anyway it was a good time to do the lower, input shaft and new clutch

Users who are viewing this thread