Raced my buddies srt8 jeep today

vic_s197

Established Member
My buddy just bought a 06 jeep srt8 it's stock I think, I ran him in my 2012 f150 Eco boost with a livernois 91 race tune, we ran 5 times, the 1st two runs were from a 10 mph roll and right away put 1.5 truck lengths on him and started creeping away slowly by 90 mph, the next 2 runs were from a dig, the 1st run I beat him off the line and stayed a truck length ahead the whole time, 2nd run we were dead even all the way to 70 mph then he started to slowly come around me , on the final run 30 mph I jumped out right away and kept a truck length on him till 80, we had five good runs I won 4/5 so I'm pretty happy, he's gunna be installing his diablo sport tuner and intake and il be doin o/r down pipes and thermostat with an intake, we will have a rematch with video

ctgreddy

Established Member
Very nice! Love seeing those lms tuned ecoboosts do work.

vic_s197

Established Member
Thanks man, I think the truck was starting to heat soak the last 2 runs were pretty close compared to 1st ones

ACJ

Established Member
Let me get this straight you beat an AWD SRT8 jeep from a dig twice . With a 2wd f-150 truck . Please post this video I would really like to see this .:bowdown:

vic_s197

Established Member
Who said it was 2wd? It's an FX4 I had it in 4 high on the dig runs, my truck will brake all 4 tires loose from a dead stop if I boost it hard enough. Im guessing you never been in a tuned eco boost? They move out

vic_s197

Established Member
Lol seriously? How many people here post without video? About half, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sorryi don't have my go pro ready in my pick up lol, shit I don't even take video when I'm running my mustang unless I have a passenger.

ACJ

Established Member
Dude it's your lie you can tell it how ever you want !!! Your truck weigh about 1,000 pounds more with a little more TQ, as you put it and you're faster off the line . Oh I forgot you had in 4wd for those races .LOL:shrug: Whatever dude

I think this is what you need. Dude your truck is so fast. A SRT8 doesn't stand a chance against you . :bowdown:

Oh an the GO PRO thing it was your buddy so I know you had time to get it . What the F--- Ever Dude.

Last edited:

vic_s197

Established Member
Lol I'm guessing your an srt owner? They are beatable u no that right lol and my truck puts down around 500 rwtq that's over 130 more then a stock srt8 jeep how is that hard to believe? My truck is no race truck by any means but for being tune only it does good

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Dude it's your lie you can tell it how ever you want !!! Your truck weigh about 1,000 pounds more with a little more TQ, as you put it and you're faster off the line . Oh I forgot you had in 4wd for those races .LOL:shrug: Whatever dude

I think this is what you need. Dude your truck is so fast. A SRT8 doesn't stand a chance against you . :bowdown:

Oh an the GO PRO thing it was your buddy so I know you had time to get it . What the F--- Ever Dude.

Lighten up dude.

OneSlowV

Established Member
The jeep should of spanked you from a dig. But once he gets a tune and intake the outcome will be different. Those jeeps are nasty with the right mods.

ACJ

Established Member
Lol I'm guessing your an srt owner? They are beatable u no that right lol and my truck puts down around 500 rwtq that's over 130 more then a stock srt8 jeep how is that hard to believe? My truck is no race truck by any means but for being tune only it does good

Got a DNYO sheet let me guess, I suppose not !! You're just throwing number around to make it more believable . Lets see it :pop: That's the problem with a lie you got to keep telling them .

NO SRT8 owner here . But I seen a lot of them run with an without mods.

ACJ

Established Member
Calm down. You're not in smack down, don't (continue) to be a prick.

I'm confused he made the statement I asked A questions an I'm a prick? I said just prove it sounded hard to believe. WoW, Sorry If that's a prick I won't respond to this post anymore .:??:

ESVEETEE

Established Member
I kinda have to call BS on this as well.

Stock vs stock, the STR8 is about a second and a half faster in a 1/4 mile race. I doubt your tune would even make up that difference, much less exceed it.

Users who are viewing this thread