Raced my buddies 2011 gt yesterday ...

jdgt03

Established Member
I now a guy locally that has a 6 speed 11 5.0, and we recently matched up from a 40 kick on the interstate, and my car has the mods below and his was bone stock, i beat him pretty bad 4 times in a row, the longer we stayed in it the further i left him. But def very impressive for a stock n/a mustang. I would love to have one but wont sell my cobra for one. Id like to run him again though, he has longtubes, full exhaust, tune, ect.. no might be alot closer lol.....i proly will stick too my win and leave it be haha.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
^^ I would hope so if he's stock, you've got 70 or so HP on him.

I am scared about finding one around town. Until I get pullied, I am a Vert, so a coupe '11 GT with an intake and tune may hand me an L.

Now with the 2.8/SCT coming in a month or so, different story :)

2011fiveliter

Established Member
I couldn't agree more with you guys here. I don't own a termy, but I know how bad they are. And I love my '11 GT and think that Ford hit a homerun with it. And by no means do I think that a NA '11gt is going to outrun a modified cobra. I think they are two different monsters. I would eventually like to have one of each.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I couldn't agree more with you guys here. I don't own a termy, but I know how bad they are. And I love my '11 GT and think that Ford hit a homerun with it. And by no means do I think that a NA '11gt is going to outrun a modified cobra. I think they are two different monsters. I would eventually like to have one of each.

None of us own a "termy" either. that is a term used by pole smokers who don't have a clue. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you being a noob just didn't know any better.

Users who are viewing this thread