Raced a Type-R

poppakap

The Anti Rice
Established Member
I was going by the local ricer hangout in the '04 on my way to the freeway and spotted a yellow Type-R Integra leaving. Well I usually wouldn't bother with an Integra but has lots of mods (Top Fuel Turbo) and the owner is pretty c**ky.
Well he gets on the freeway in the same diretion so I pull up next to him and look over and he looks like he doesn't think he should bother. After awhile on the freeway I catch his eye and we go for it. I dropped to third and by the top of forth was 4 cars or so ahead of him. I gave him a good race nod and he threw a rev. Guess not to much to be proud of but it is fun to humble a ricer.

Last edited:

Wylde Horses

4.56 gear advocate
Established Member
How is this a good kill? The guy didn't really want to race, but poppakap kept pestering him until he did, and then, surprise surprise, the integra lost. Rather then humble a ricer, he bullied a guy in an integra. :bash:

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Originally posted by Wylde Horses
How is this a good kill? The guy didn't really want to race, but poppakap kept pestering him until he did, and then, surprise surprise, the integra lost. Rather then humble a ricer, he bullied a guy in an integra. :bash:

my thoughts exactly...

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
whats wrong with bullying a guy in an integra? No mercy here in detroit for those who buy japanese cars. Good kill.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
It may not be a match for a Terminator, but the Integra Type-Rs were very nice cars. Just five fewer horses than my SVTC, and light as a feather... Granted, there's been a performance explosion over the last four years or so that doesn't make the ITR look very impressive at what its sticker price was for a new one ($26K, IIRC), but if I'd been shopping for a new car in that price range five years ago I probably would've cross shopped two choices: The SVT Contour and the Integra Type-R.

Again, your Terminators will still chew it up and spit it out, but I can't afford one of those.
tongue.gif

--T.J.

mach&fox

Established Member
Bullying a ricer? He did the right thing except he should of flipped him the bird after he blew him off. Hell, I do all the time and love it.

It is more of a food-chain thing. Ricers like to bully old women in their buicks and Tauri's beacuse that is this only thing they can beat. It good to give them a smack in head every once in a while to bring them back reality.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yeah,
They used to race my Ford AeroStar mini-van at every light in El Paso. They'd get me by 1/2 to 3/4 car lenghts all the time...if I could only drive better or didn't have an automatic.

Users who are viewing this thread