Raced a couple brodawgs in a 3v Rousch Mustang

Mystic Z-28

I like guys sphincter
Established Member
I was out messing around in my modded GTP the other day and came across to young guys around my age in a Cherry Red M5 3v Roush that had at least some exhaust work. It was pretty loud. Anyway, these guys were tearing around like they were KOTS, flying around people and weaving through traffic like maniacs. So I thought I would see if I could spoil their fun a bit with my 4 door cheerleader car. :lol:

I make my way towards them and get up beside them on the right kinda fast at part throttle. And the passenger of the mustang looks at me and starts laughing and has a huge grin on his face. I bet he was thinking I was stupid for thinking I could hang with their racekarr. After a few seconds the driver dropped down into what sounded like 2nd gear at around 45 mph. So I waited a moment and then just matted the gas in drive. Downshifting to 2nd at 45ish (my worst spot btw). We both took off at precisely the same time and I immediately started pulling away hard. That smile on the passenger's face quickly turned upside down and then he turned straight forward. :D:lol: I had my left arm leisurely hanging out the window as I pulled away :sleeping:. We lined up one more time once we were all the way out of town. From 50mph about 85-90mph I had a good 3 or 4 cars on them and yanking harder and harder. :banana: I guess they will think twice the next time a 4 door grandpa car pulls up next to them in a threatening manner. :nono:

Inb4coolstorybro. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Modded GTPs can be Quick/fast.

Did Pully, Rockers, CAI and PEMs on a buddy of mine's, he tunes it himself.

He could almost hang with my bolt on 96 Cobra.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Nice kill! They can be very fast. Several years ago I use to see this black Regal GS (GTP equiv) at the track all the time. It looked stock but would crack off mid 11s all night.

Mystic Z-28

I like guys sphincter
Established Member
was it even supercharged? whats done to the GTP?

I sure hope not. :lol: That would be pretty sad. As hard as I was pulling on them I kinda doubt it though.

Modded GTPs can be Quick/fast.

Did Pully, Rockers, CAI and PEMs on a buddy of mine's, he tunes it himself.

He could almost hang with my bolt on 96 Cobra.

Yeah those mods should put him well into the 13's if he can drive.

Nice kill! They can be very fast. Several years ago I use to see this black Regal GS (GTP equiv) at the track all the time. It looked stock but would crack off mid 11s all night.

Thanks. Sounds like that regal was Turbo'ed?

And my mods are... S1X cam, 105# springs, 3.2'' pulley (10 psi), headers/full exhaust, P&P blower, P&P TB, 48# injectors, stage 2 Dynotech race trans with 3.29 gearing, fender well intake and custom wide-band tune. :beer:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I never talked to him and I havent seen the car in about 5 years. But I dont go to Cecil County dragway very often.

Users who are viewing this thread