Raced 2 evo's last night in the lightning

jnahm1

Established Member
One was a white evo from naples. He had exhaust and thats about it. We went from a stop and by 100 i'll take his words "you had 3 or 4 busses" on me lol in actuallity thats only 3 or 4 lightnings. it was from a dig with a flagger. He really knew how to launch, He was really close to me out of the hole, i was suprised! everything after 10mph was me pulling away hard. The second evo was modded alot more. It was a black one that comes out all the time. From what I know it has intake, exhaust, 272cams, aem ems or utec, 21psi+, larger front mount, turbo back exhaust, blow off...and im sure he has some other stuff because the kid seems to get new stuff every week. We raced 3 times. The first two I demolished him...it was the first time I did a brake stand with my truck, just to heat up the tires.. It worked quite well. I guess the problem with the evo and a decent/ok driver is that out of 10 launches you only get 3 or 4 (on the stock clutch). I know I wasnt that amazing at launching mine either. So he finally gets the perfect launch, and i have a little slip. by 100 he has half a car on me. Am i disappointed? no he drove his car perfectly that time, and I got him 2 times before that. It goes to show you its all about the driver. I was consistent everytime I raced. The cold air made me nervous, because the night before I was having traction issues. All and all it was a good night. Good god that mystichrome mustang sounds insane (and infact it is) no one wanted anything to do with that! lol.

Josh

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
damn, sounds like you got a nice running lightning! good kills on the evos and nice of you to let the second guy keep trying! a lot of people would probably not have given them a second, let alone third chance!

Users who are viewing this thread