racecraft alum 94-98 wing cervinis 3inxh cobra r hood

Foxkid87

Established Member
I have a race craft 94 to 98 aluminumdrag wing and a cervinis cobra r 3 inch hood for sale I paid 600 for the wing and 500 for the hoodI will sell the wing for 500 and the hood for 400 brand new still in the box

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
Picked up that hood today from your bro - make sure he gives u that money lol man I can't wait to get this thing painted! Thank you

Foxkid87

Established Member
Thank you. Money is already gone for the most part. that blck 93 that was in the driveway is my new car, its going to the chassis shop when i get back in town for a cage and mini tub.. coyote swap is on its way :))

hood is sold.. wing still avil

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
Thank you. Money is already gone for the most part. that blck 93 that was in the driveway is my new car, its going to the chassis shop when i get back in town for a cage and mini tub.. coyote swap is on its way :))

hood is sold.. wing still avil

Sounds like that black one will be amazing. I could not believe that silver car, really cool car. I was like, wow that's a big tire on a fox. He said, yea it's back- halved...lol awesome

Foxkid87

Established Member
yeah its a 28x13.50 on the back of that. that was one of my old ars that i sold to him. the black one will be set up pretty much like that one but it wont be a full back half just a mini tub

Users who are viewing this thread