Racecraft 320516

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Has anyone installed one of these or knows anyone who has? Have a couple questions about the installation.
If I understand the directions correctly, I feel like I will have to remove and reroute my exhaust. I have a 3 in magnaflow catback.
Does anyone have pictures of one of these installed. All the ones I found online are older cars.

Here is the link

http://www.racecraft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=550_553&products_id=420

Instrucions:

2005-2013 Mustang Anti Roll Bar InstructionsParts # 320516The 05-11 Mustang Anti-Roll Bar mounts tight to the floor for above and behindthe rear end housing. The anti roll bar weld plates run parallel to each other andbridge the back corners of the angled frame rails. Start installation by preparingarea for the threaded weld plates by removing any paint or primer. Hold each weldplate in position and mark front 2 holes. Notice how the threaded bosses onbackside of the weld plate hold it off from the frame rail. Clearancing must bemade by drilling holes or dimpling in with a hammer and a small punch. Once thefront edge of the weld plate fits tight against the inside of the frame rail reassemblethe weld plates to the bearing plates, slip onto the shaft, and slide up into position.With a small hammer tap weld Plates Square to the shaft front to back and top tobottom then tack into place. A little endplay on the shaft is good up to a 1/16” foreasy installation and removal. Next remove shaft, bearing plate assembly and tackthe filler plates into position at the bottom of the weld plates and weld the weldplates into the car. During final installation apply red loctite to the O.D. of the shaftends, the I.D. of the bearings, and slide assembly together. Bolt into car and let theloctite cure for 24 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread