race stars 15x10 direct drill/MT275-50-15

jbes3

Established Member
SOLD! Thanks!

AFTER MULTIPLE LOWBALLS, I will clarify. I WANT to sell, but I don't NEED to sell. I think that I price my items fairly, if not, call me out on it, please. I do go a little higher than I would like, cause I know people like to haggle... and I DO accept REASONABLE offers. Please no more... "I have $500 today and PayPal ready...." Not interested in selling them for that little.

**ALSO CONSIDERING TRADES: Would like a set of wheels, possibly do these and cash for just wheels. Or other body parts for a DIB 2013. Lowering Springs, etc... I am open minded with trades.***

Bought these from another member on here back in August. Been to busy to use them. Also have the sway bar relocation kit which is necessary for them. 6 passes no street miles. $650 shipped/OBRO. REASONABLE OFFERS, PLEASE. PM/text for pics. 478-297-1091

photo1_zps7b1633b2.jpg

photo2_zps85600f75.jpg

photo3_zps2e5547dd.jpg

photo4_zpsdc6ee128.jpg

photo5_zps4ce46563.jpg

Last edited:

Vik912

Established Member
PM me your best price picked up.

Based on your area code, it looks like your in south ga, along I75. If so, I will be driving by there probably end of this week.

jbes3

Established Member
Willing to listen to trades. Brembos in good shape + cash, other wheels, other wheels + cash, etc...

jbes3

Established Member
Dropped the price a bit for ya! Would def like to trade for a set of wheels. I DO have cash to put in on my end, depending on what you have to trade.

Users who are viewing this thread