Race Star Blowout - $140 per wheel, $270 per set, $520 for 4 Shipped Dark Included!

'11BlackWidow

Established Member
eby9u6e9.jpg

Installed mine today with mickey Thompson et streets and m and h front runners. I don't see the big deal about mounting them on the car. You just have to follow racestar's procedure!

Looks AMAZING!!

'11BlackWidow

Established Member
You still selling these at the sale price Beef? If so, what is the best set up for a 2011 GT/CS with stock brakes? I was thinking 17x4.5front and 15x10 rear, but after seeing the 17's all around Im kind of interested in going that route. What do you have available size wise that would work in the Dark Stars still?

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
eby9u6e9.jpg

Installed mine today with mickey Thompson et streets and m and h front runners. I don't see the big deal about mounting them on the car. You just have to follow racestar's procedure!

I was really debating going with 17" or 15". Ended up going with the 15's rear and 17's up front.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You still selling these at the sale price Beef? If so, what is the best set up for a 2011 GT/CS with stock brakes? I was thinking 17x4.5front and 15x10 rear, but after seeing the 17's all around Im kind of interested in going that route. What do you have available size wise that would work in the Dark Stars still?

i have the dark in 17x4.5 and 15x10, 520 shipped

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
15x10, 17x4.5, i only have the proper back spacing in direct drill though, not on the sale ones (for the rear)

the new direct drill that will clear the fronts with 17x7's and 17x8's should be in about 3 weeks from now (in the 5 spoke)

i have the same setup that was on my boss in the 18x10.5 and 17x7's in the 94 star wheel in polished and dark. I was bogging 1.7's with the nitto nt05 on this setup, should be good for 1.6's
your welcome

Hey Beef, would these be ok to drive on all the time?

Any chance you'd have 5 spokes that could fit over the OEM brembos?

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Hey beef I got my front runners and now I feel I should have just got all four. I see you only have the 15x10 in the dark stars. I have been reading up on running these but if you or anyone can chime in and tell me if my logic is correct that would be nice. If I get these I am going to run these along with lca relo brackets and sway bar brackets. I went on bmr site and they said alot of modification will have to be done to the lca bracket. My question is how hard is it to make everything go on correctly? Also whats up with the revised bmr lca brackets, maybe its old threads I have been reading but some say they ironed out the problem with the brackets? Thanks

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey beef I got my front runners and now I feel I should have just got all four. I see you only have the 15x10 in the dark stars. I have been reading up on running these but if you or anyone can chime in and tell me if my logic is correct that would be nice. If I get these I am going to run these along with lca relo brackets and sway bar brackets. I went on bmr site and they said alot of modification will have to be done to the lca bracket. My question is how hard is it to make everything go on correctly? Also whats up with the revised bmr lca brackets, maybe its old threads I have been reading but some say they ironed out the problem with the brackets? Thanks

i'll double check with bmr tomorrow, but i think there shouldn't be any issues with the new revised brackets, i'll let ya know for sure

djniknala

Established Member
i'll double check with bmr tomorrow, but i think there shouldn't be any issues with the new revised brackets, i'll let ya know for sure

I have the revised bmr lca relo brackets and the steeda sway bar relocation kit and the dark star 15x10 fit with no extra modifications to the lca relo brackets. FWIW.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Figured I would write an update for Beefcake in here.

I ordered my 15x10 and 17x4.5 wheels last Friday evening. They came in yesterday and were in great shape. The wheels are packaged pretty well and were shipped directly from Racestar. One if the center caps was broken and all I had to do was shoot Beefcake a PM with a couple pics and he is shipping me a new cap free of charge. The wheels are awesome, and customer service was great. Thanks again for the deal Beef. I've got a few other people who are interested so I may be placing some more orders here soon:beer:

Edit: a few pics.
IMAG0122_zps24d6aed4.gif

IMAG0123_zps0fd5dfad.gif

IMAG0128_zps27c984a2.gif

Last edited:

squeak93

Established Member
Am seriously considering some 17s all around........ Oh my wife will kill me lol.

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
Beefcake please put 2 15x10 Dark Stars in a corner some where until the 14th lol. Are the sway bar relocation brackets just bolt ons or do they require more work?

squeak93

Established Member
Do it!!!!!!! I hooked pretty good last night on et streets

I had a set of bogarts but they were 15x10 with 6.5 back spacing so they stuck out more than my personal preference. After seeing the pics of cars with 17s I'm in love lol.

Crusher9008

Established Member
I had a set of bogarts but they were 15x10 with 6.5 back spacing so they stuck out more than my personal preference. After seeing the pics of cars with 17s I'm in love lol.

Yeah I noticed that myself.... I'm going to sell the 15x10 with 7.25 BS And I'm gonna buy the 17x9.5 Dark stars... 400 bucks a pop though... OUCH

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

robloz50

Established Member
Figured I would write an update for Beefcake in here.

I ordered my 15x10 and 17x4.5 wheels last Friday evening. They came in yesterday and were in great shape. The wheels are packaged pretty well and were shipped directly from Racestar. One if the center caps was broken and all I had to do was shoot Beefcake a PM with a couple pics and he is shipping me a new cap free of charge. The wheels are awesome, and customer service was great. Thanks again for the deal Beef. I've got a few other people who are interested so I may be placing some more orders here soon:beer:

Edit: a few pics.
IMAG0122_zps24d6aed4.gif

IMAG0123_zps0fd5dfad.gif

IMAG0128_zps27c984a2.gif

Must have ordered the wheels at the same time as you,got home from the store at about 2:30 pm and as I went to the back of the truck to get the stuff all I heard was a loud SON OF A youknow what. So I went around to the front door and saw the racestar boxes there blocking the front door. I guess I forgot to mention that I bought myself my Christmas present!

Users who are viewing this thread