race ramps

sftdyna

Established Member
RaceRamps_zpsda2abb26.jpg
Just got these, and they are great. they bring the car up almost 17 inches just thought id post a picture as im doing my first oil change with royal purple HPS and wanted to adjust my MGW shifter to a different setting. They are solid as a rock and we tried rocking it like crazy to no avail! pricey but to me worth it. Im pretty sure i could do a clutch at this height. The actuall ramp was removed to show the access. My buddy is bringing his 07 gt500 over to install headers, so we will see how it goes.

Last edited:

Ky GT500

Established Member
Nice. :thumbsup:

I don't have the rear block, just the front. Oil change goes well. Header install will be on a lift for me.

Myfast70

Established Member
How much for the full setup as pictured?

I think the header install will still be pretty tough, not sure if that is quite tall enough.

sftdyna

Established Member
How much for the full setup as pictured?

I think the header install will still be pretty tough, not sure if that is quite tall enough.

They were 380 for the 67 inch with the rear 10 inch blocks and 2 chocks for the front. Problem was the lower front hit the ramps which led me to ordering the extended ramps which were 116.00. I know not cheep but i have no overhead clearance for a lift so for those that are in the same boat as me this is a alternate route. solid as a rock. And didnt move an inch on my race deck floors which suck. Actually got them off of amazon which offered a 50.00 credit if you got an amazon credit card. They are 3 pieces for the front ramps because of the extended section but for those that remove the front lower spoiler the 67 2 piece works fine.

Ky GT500

Established Member
But i love doing work in my own shop/garage.

I do too, but wrestling headers up into position from the floor with not enough clearance to angle them in, is not my idea of fun. Good luck. Been there and done that with my '69 Mach 1, and it had more room than this one.

My08stang

Established Member
Used mine for the 1st time yesterday, and I have to say they are light, and plenty of room... I got mine from Amazon.com

busabruce

Established Member
Did you just get them off Ebay? My front end sits real low and these are my only option if I want to be able to work on my car at home.

Fordfourlife

Established Member
How do you jack up the rear? Once I get my front up on the ramps the rear is to low to get my floor jack under the differential. Just jack one side up at a time from the lifting points?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I have the same set, just havent used yet. Thanks for the pics!

ripnesscobra

Established Member
Their website has an easy measuring technique (photo below) to check for clearance for the 56" or 67" race ramps with the applicable extensions.

rr-ex-measurement.jpg

Without the extensions the clearance check is:

rr-56-measurement.jpg

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread