Race Ramps race stands

Mr Patience

Canadian Eh!
Established Member
Just wanted to post this because I'm super happy with these new race stands from Race Ramps. No more bumping into jack stands while under the car and its way better to work in the engine bay at this height. Let the winter time fun begin.........

g1IBFU5.jpg

ilnfMlE.jpg

Speedwagon

Established Member
Just wanted to post this because I'm super happy with these new race stands from Race Ramps. No more bumping into jack stands while under the car and its way better to work in the engine bay at this height. Let the winter time fun begin.........

g1IBFU5.jpg

ilnfMlE.jpg

How much did they run you and where is a good place to get them ..??

Martin6107

Established Member
I made a set of these out of 2x10 scrap lumber 20 years ago and still use them today. Mine are definitely not as sexy as those.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice man! I have there extended 2-piece ramps and flattstoppers. Both awesome!

RubberDuck

You even lift?
Established Member
Might be a stupid question, but are you able to jack it high enough to slip these ramps under there with most floor jacks? Assuming these are the 12 inch ramps

Mr Patience

Canadian Eh!
Established Member
Might be a stupid question, but are you able to jack it high enough to slip these ramps under there with most floor jacks? Assuming these are the 12 inch ramps

Dave same question here can you get the car high enough with a floor jack?
Thanks

I have a normal floor jack and it would not get the car high enough. I just set it up on jack stands then used a piece of 4x4 on the end of the jack to gain the extra I needed.

blacksheep-1

Established Member
We've used their products at races and were very pleased. 'I've never heard a single bad comment on raceramps. It's nice to buy something that lives up to it's hype for a change.

Users who are viewing this thread