Race outcome question

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
Any idea of the outcome of a 60-120 roll race between a

650 whp 4100lb Cobra

and a

400 whp 2900 lb 4cyl with a big ass turbo? The 4 banger is geared tall for top end running.

I believe the Cobra should def. win, but by how much?

Annihilation? Or creep?

Last edited:

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
Holy crap how is your car 4100lbs? Mine with my 220lb self is only 3785.

I am approaching 300 lbs, car has a 4 point/ with harness bar (1 7/8), and is a vert. I estimate high. On the Dyno I am about 677 hp, but real world conditions and all, I estimate low at 650.

In my '09 Bullitt we raced from 60-120 and he slowly put the creep on me. I was good in third, but when I snatched fourth, he started to come past my door. The car has a non-intercooled Vorturd making 8-9 lbs, with a mail order tune, no other mods. Est. power is 380-400 whp. Car is heavy at just under 4000 lbs. He was at 368 whp.

He ran around telling everyone on his forum boards, and anyone else who would listen about how his 25 year old car 'smoked' a '500 hp' new Rustang.

I want to smack his dick in the dirt. Hard. No pulling, I mean BUS LENGTHS.

Teej281

Established Member
Put a smaller pulley on, pull some timing, and add some fuel and then throw a shot on a put train lengths on him. Lol

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
Toatal annihilation was the outcome. Not even close or in the ballpark.

I was in 3rd at around 60, nailed it, and I did not even think he gave his shit gas.

He pulled up next to me, was laughing and gave a thumbs up, so I know he tried. I did it three times, no need to shift into 4th, it was completely over.

I did tape it, wish I knew how to post it.

Silly 4 bangers :nono:

GodStang

Established Member
Toatal annihilation was the outcome. Not even close or in the ballpark.

I was in 3rd at around 60, nailed it, and I did not even think he gave his shit gas.

He pulled up next to me, was laughing and gave a thumbs up, so I know he tried. I did it three times, no need to shift into 4th, it was completely over.

I did tape it, wish I knew how to post it.

Silly 4 bangers :nono:

Post it to youtube, photobucket, or send it to me and I will post it.

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
It is on a dvd, I will figure out how to save it, then email it. It is pretty good. Pesky little 951.

GodStang

Established Member
if its just a file you should be able to just drag it over to your desk top in windows explorer.

Users who are viewing this thread