Race Fuel for Texas Mile

Makinghole

Established Member
Got my E85 in for the Texas Mile, More details to come

tumblr_n2gcsevgE41sifuavo1_500.jpg

Rockett Brand - Product Specs

senderofan

Established Member
Made 1173hp/1009tq and went 209.3 MPH at the Mile.

Congrats!!! Pretty special company you joined.....200 mph club ( maybe you've already run that fast in the past...but still...very impressive to say the least.) Did you happen to have had it video taped??

Last edited:

Makinghole

Established Member
Thank you, that was the first time I have gone 200. Exciting and frighting at the same time. Should have all the GoPro video edited this week.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
209 mph in a mustang sounds frightening. you have some stainless steel bowling balls thats for sure. what safety equipment are you required to run for 200+mph?

Makinghole

Established Member
209 mph in a mustang sounds frightening. you have some stainless steel bowling balls thats for sure. what safety equipment are you required to run for 200+mph?

8 Point cage, 5 point harness, and full fire suit with gloves & Helmet are the major ones. Put a parachute on there to save the brakes.

senderofan

Established Member
Thank you, that was the first time I have gone 200. Exciting and frighting at the same time. Should have all the GoPro video edited this week.

Great....Look forward to seeing the video. I'm sure there was a huge adrenaline surge for you during the run. What an incredible accomplishment for a mile run. Scary just to think where the top limit is for your ride.

Wayne

Users who are viewing this thread