Race Fuel Concentrate

Duncan4169

SVT Poster
Established Member
Torco Accelerator Unleaded Race Fuel Concentrate (Case of 6 32oz Cans)

Torco Accelerator is not just another fuel additive.It's simply a RACE FUEL CONCENTRATE! With many of the same additives our race fuel possesses, Torco Accelerator is a blend of components which will transform the make up of premium pump gas to closely resemble race fuel. Torco Accelerator will lower the end burn temperature which will make your fuel burn more complete thus releasing all of the power that your engine has to offer.

Efficiency equals horse power!

All this- while raising the octane of your fuel. Mix a 32oz can of Torco Accelerator to 10 gallons of 91 Premium Unleaded to make an efficient 102 octane race gas, mix with 5 gallons of premium unleaded to make whopping 105 Octane. Accelerator is unleaded, so it won’t harm sensitive O2 sensors or catalytic converters

Un-chain yourself from the drum!

Lethal performance sells this has anyone used it and does it really work I've heard octane boost is bullshit and it doesn't really do anything is this stuff different ? Most stations in my area are 91 octane and 93 isn't always easy to find. I've also heard that even know the pump says 91 octane that it can some times be 89 or 90 due to trucks dumping wrong fuel in to wrong tanks. I just want to put the best fuel I can in my car I will only be Summer driving so I'm willing to spend more to get best gas. And if someone from lethal is listen have you dyno'd that concentrate or do you use it in your car?

Users who are viewing this thread