race comming up vs 03 cobra

DSM Storm

Established Member
Well, ill be going to the track in a few weeks with a friend of mine. We have not had the oppertunity on the street to go at it but were going to duke it out at the track. Fella has an 03 cobra with a bassani catback, power pipe with an accu SBTB + CAI. Hes also finishing a mach 1 rear axle swap with a torsen and 3.55 stock gears. My lightning is an 01 with a POS set of headers, bassani cat-back, FTVB, 4.10 gears with a detroit. Truck also has a hot air intake with a K&N and a 2lb lower pulley. Im obviously going to have to roll it out the hole since im on the stock tires but he is also using the stock rubbers. Any ballparks on the outcome of this? I know the terminators are fast, not exactly sure what im up against here.

Storm

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
man im sorry but a three legged cat getting chased by a pak of wolves has a better chance of survival right now haha... tell him to launch in 3rd gear the cobras love that;)

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Your truck moves out man and damn did those cars give you a good run from a roll. Your trapped 128 with the same setup that you raced these cars in? The cobra must of had some serious mods and I didn't know a h/c z06 was that potent.

02TrueBlu

Established Member
spyder1337 said:
Your truck moves out man and damn did those cars give you a good run from a roll. Your trapped 128 with the same setup that you raced these cars in? The cobra must of had some serious mods and I didn't know a h/c z06 was that potent.

they had his truck so DE-tuned that night it was unreal.... just to keep it safe. I was actually the camera man, and I can say... for that thing being set up the way it was.... it was a beast. id had to see it on a full out race tune with the whole set up on the street. it'd be ugly

Last edited:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
02TrueBlu said:
they had his truck so DE-tuned that night it was unreal.... just to keep it safe. I was actually the camera man, and I can say... for that thing being set up the way it was.... it was a beast. id had to see it on a full out race tune with the whole set up on the street. it'd be ugly

Ok lol.. kinda made me pissed for a sec thinking a L that fast was getting handled from a roll like it did. Good to know :)

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread