R Springs

kwiksnake

Established Member
I see that a lot of people are selling Cobra R springs now. I am assuming that they will go right in to the regular Cobra, but does anyone know how much the R springs will lower a regular Cobra?

Cobra-R

Established Member
I don't know the answer to your question but would guess it's about 2".

I would like to ask a favor, when you find out the answer and the part number of the R Eibach springs, would you either post it here or email me. I would like to install a set in my 01 Cobra, along with a set of Bilstien shocks.

Thanks Brian

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
I know Performance Parts Inc (PPI) carries the CobraR Bilsteins at a pretty good price. I don't know about the springs though.

I would post a question on our SCMC board. Jim is one of the vendors listed. If he doesn't carry the springs, he may be able to find out the number for you.

kwiksnake

Established Member
PPI also carries the R springs for $265, and the Bilsteins for $450. Very good prices if you ask me. If anyone installs them before me let me know, I will be getting them in August. For now I'm getting the FR500 brace and bushings.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Thanks Kwiksnake. I called Kenny Brown and they have KB springs for $329 a set. The Bilstien shocks are $295 ea for front and $139 ea for the rears.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread