R.i.p.

Jaysin

Established Member
R.I.P. Lucky :rockon: , Dogs are truly mans best friend, sounds like he was as good of a friend, and companion you could've asked for. Remember the good times!

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Been down that road once before with my Greyhound. Haven't had a dog since and that was 18 years ago. I know how you feel and the pain you are experiencing. It will get easier as time goes on, but don't expect it overnight. I'm one of those people who prefers dogs to people. They are loyal and want nothing in return other than love. I think thats what makes it so hard when you lose one. Their love is unconditional unlike people.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
sorry man. i lost my 15 year old dog back in january and i still have dreams about him.
how old was he?

xr_1

Established Member
Sucks to hear that. RIP
My Rott lasted 11 yrs and it truly sucked when he past away.

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Really sorry to hear it. I lost one of my Pugs last month and it still stings. Luckily my other ones keep me cheered up. I hope you have another dog or will get another. It sounds shallow but getting a puppy soon afterwards was the best thing for me. Not sure I'll ever own another pug though. She was one of a kind.

WhiteStallionGT

R.I.P, Lucky. :( He looked like an awesome little fella.

It's a little ironic, man. My dog of 14 years that passed away last December... his birthday is today. The pain never goes away. Just be strong. I still dream about him almost every week. The best way to feel better is to think of the awesome times you had with him, not his last moments.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Really sad news man. Sweet dog, I have a beagle as well and they are a very loving breed thats for sure. Do you mind sharing what Lucky died from?

Users who are viewing this thread