R.I.P my 97 cobra (annabell)

Talyon

Bleed Blue
Established Member
a 16 year old ran a red light, I hit him doing 45 I sure the car is totaled. Ill get wrecked photos asap

detail
detail

CY98Cobra

Established Member
That sucks man but at least you're alright. I was pretty upset when I totalled my black one but everything turned out better for me. Good luck.

mikeD4V

Established Member
sorry to hear, hope the insurance co. takes good care of you. might be able to buy it back and transfer the drivetrain into a cheap high mileage gt or v6..

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
sorry to hear it. Just too bad it was red! ahhhh! anyways, good to hear your OK. I almost got T boned today. I was turning left and the car was coming in my direction from my left. Damn blind spots in these cars. Didnt even see the car. thank god for 4.10's, 315's and 300rwhp or else I'd be making my own thread about this right now, If I would still be alive. I had to whip it a liitle sideways to avoid gettin smacked:eek:

METALBEAST

Best of Both Worlds
Established Member
At least you are alright. That almost happened to me in my Ranger last night. Some shitstain pulled out of a stop sign at at the last minute. If it is any consolation to you, I have came across plenty of 96-98 Cobra Verts while looking for my Cobra coupe. You'll get another one soon!

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
hopefully youll get it fixed. I had a big wreck last year and for sure I thought it was gonna get totalled but it came out ok after $4k. Goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread