R.I.P My 2004 Cobra

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
smokin03cobra said:
whats up bro sorry to hear about your loss. we met at a dyno day at crazy horse still have that vid if you want it. i would have killed that btch on the spot if she hit me. hope the motor and trans doesnt carry that same luck

Yeah man whats up. Haha yea sure i'd love to see the vid. email me it if ya can.
[email protected]

thanks

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
SVTCobra3212 said:
sorry to hear about the cobra :cryying: , but the GT will be sick!!

btw how much you want for the seats?!
hahah yeah GT is going to be fun.

I'm looking to get $1,350 for all the seats. f & r. Great great shape. Pics will beup next week sometime.

any ? ya can
email me - [email protected]
AOL AIM - NJRonJon
Cell- 215-688-722

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Was going to ask about the seats, but don't need the rears anyway. Would you just sell the 2 fronts?

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
damn man, sorry to hear about your loss, atleast your ok and not hurt. Dude, after I wrecked my baby I got out the car, asked the guy I rearended if he was ok he said yea, I lookd at my car and instantly broke into tears. No lie. Now if it was his fault, different story, but I straight up f*ckd up. It blows man, my car was everything, you know how it is having a decent job, the car of your dreams, and a slammin slammin girlfriend. Your king, the pimp. Then you lose one or all of them through time. It definitely sucks. Well tg my cars back and I'll be able to enjoy life. Geez I love my stang. Hit me up, I'm definitely lookn to chill. l8r JLP

Last edited:

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
Sorry bout the loss. I'm in the same situation. Some moron hit me about 2 weeks ago and totaled my car.

Hope all turns out well.

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread