R.i.p. Joe buonagurio

KillerCobraBaby

Miss Flip-talian!
Established Member
HI EVERYONE,

THE LAST TIME I WAS ON THIS SITE IT DID NOT TURN OUT NICELY BUT PLEASE BE KIND.

AS YOU ALL KNOW SVT USER 01KILLERCOBRA IS MY BOYFRIEND, JOE T. BUONAGURIO.

WELL HE HAS JUST PASSED AWAY SUDDENLY.
HE WAS KILLED IN A CAR ACCIDENT EARLY SUNDAY MORNING IN HIS HOMETOWN OF YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY.

HE LOVED THIS SITE AND SO MANY HELPED HIM OUT WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS HE ASKED.
AND I THANK THOSE OF YOU SO MUCH.
HIS COBRA IS NOW IN THE GARAGE AND PROBABLY NEVER COME OUT AGAIN.

HE HAS ALWAYS WANTED ME TO GET A COBRA ALSO SO THAT WE BOTH COULD DRIVE AROUND TOGETHER .
SO THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WILL BE DOING AS SOON AS I CAN.
I WILL MAKE IT TO ALL THE MODIFICATIONS HE WOULD HAVE WANTED FOR HIS COBRA THAT HE NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO DO.

ONCE I GET MY COBRA I WILL BE ASKING FOR HELP AND I HOPE YOU ALL WILL BE KIND ENOUGH TO ASSIST ME.

HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.

JOE T. BUONAGURIO

10/21/1987 - 4/19/09

Yorktown police blame speed in fiery crash | lohud.com | The Journal News
Yorktown crash kills two friends, one was to graduate next month | lohud.com | The Journal News
Yorktown crash victim's girlfriend grieves | lohud.com | The Journal News
index.cfm

My Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 1 of 11 by Joe - MySpace Photos
My Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 3 of 11 by Joe - MySpace Photos

KillerCobraBaby

Miss Flip-talian!
Established Member
sorry for your loss... rather then get your own cobra, how about you finish his how he would have wanted to do it?

I would Love to. I was going to pay for All the modifications he wanted for his car as his graduation present.

But His parents want to leave it as it is.
besides He always wanted me to get one also. So that is what I will do soon.

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
My condolences and sympathies go out to all of you. This accident strikes close to home for me in many ways. I grew up in Cortlandt Manor, my wife grew up in Yorktown Heights. I have also lost somebody I knew to a car accident off of Rt. 6 in Peekskill. I will be sure to stop and say my respects next time I pass through Underhill Ave.

KillerCobraBaby

Miss Flip-talian!
Established Member
My condolences and sympathies go out to all of you. This accident strikes close to home for me in many ways. I grew up in Cortlandt Manor, my wife grew up in Yorktown Heights. I have also lost somebody I knew to a car accident off of Rt. 6 in Peekskill. I will be sure to stop and say my respects next time I pass through Underhill Ave.

Thank You. This horrific accident I hope can teach alot of people many valuble lessons on Life. My boyfriend / would have been fiancee , JOE, was always really careful but this time it was out of his control... He was only the passenger. No One from Westchester will ever forget what Happened on Underhill Ave in Yorktown Heights on APril 19th, 2009. I know I Will Never forget either.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
sorry you and his family had to suffer this loss. it's a shame the driver didn't have more respect for his passenger. this is why i hate reading the street racing/"spirited" driving threads especially from those with passengers in the car. hopefully this results in others making better decisions and his death saves others.

KillerCobraBaby

Miss Flip-talian!
Established Member
sorry you and his family had to suffer this loss. it's a shame the driver didn't have more respect for his passenger. this is why i hate reading the street racing/"spirited" driving threads especially from those with passengers in the car. hopefully this results in others making better decisions and his death saves others.

I completely agree with you. I wish the driver Jerry had been alot smarter especially with a passenger in the car. It kills me Everytime I think How My Boyfriend was not even the driver and had No control over the situation. So much went wrong that We can Never take back.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
...wow. Sorry to hear, life isnt as long as most people seem to act/think. Ive been reminded of this quite a bit as of recent. May he rest in peace.

KillerCobraBaby

Miss Flip-talian!
Established Member
Thank you all that have written. it means alot to me. Joe spent soo much of his free time on this site. his username is 01KILLERCOBRA if you want to take a look.
By the way... I will be putting together a mustang car show over the summer and would love to get the word out from this site especially to book cars to show. I will keep everyone informed of when.

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
Thank you all that have written. it means alot to me. Joe spent soo much of his free time on this site. his username is 01KILLERCOBRA if you want to take a look.
By the way... I will be putting together a mustang car show over the summer and would love to get the word out from this site especially to book cars to show. I will keep everyone informed of when.

Sorry to hear about your loss, my 18 year old nephew almost killed himself rolling his 94 Z28 (have pics, but can't post in here I don't think). He took a corner on a back road @ 65, smashed the gas coming out of the corner (on gravel), back end came around and when it caught traction he rolled it (twice on pavement, once into some guys corn field).

I don't have my Terminator yet, but if I do by time it rolls around, I'll bring it down. If not I'll bring the rotary (RX-7) down.

KillerCobraBaby

Miss Flip-talian!
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your loss, my 18 year old nephew almost killed himself rolling his 94 Z28 (have pics, but can't post in here I don't think). He took a corner on a back road @ 65, smashed the gas coming out of the corner (on gravel), back end came around and when it caught traction he rolled it (twice on pavement, once into some guys corn field).

I don't have my Terminator yet, but if I do by time it rolls around, I'll bring it down. If not I'll bring the rotary (RX-7) down.

wow.. you nephew was very lucky...and fortunately he wasnt going at a rexceptionally fast rate unlike the driver of the car my boyfriend was in.
there is not a day that goes by that I ask Why... i wish he had survived even if he wouldv been in the hospital for months... I would have been there by his side and taken care of him everyday....
But he didnt pull through and I'll Never get my chance to to be with him one last time....
I would give Everything and Anything to have him back....

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
wow.. you nephew was very lucky...and fortunately he wasnt going at a rexceptionally fast rate unlike the driver of the car my boyfriend was in.
there is not a day that goes by that I ask Why... i wish he had survived even if he wouldv been in the hospital for months... I would have been there by his side and taken care of him everyday....
But he didnt pull through and I'll Never get my chance to to be with him one last time....
I would give Everything and Anything to have him back....

pic021809_1.jpg

pic021809_2.jpg

pic021809_3.jpg

pic021809_4.jpg

pic021809_5.jpg

pic021809_6.jpg

pic021809_7.jpg

pic021809_8.jpg

pic021809_9.jpg

pic021809_10.jpg

pic021809_11.jpg

pic021809_12.jpg

pic021809_13.jpg

pic021809_14.jpg

pic021809_15.jpg

pic021809_16.jpg

^ What's left of my nephew's Z28 (it snowed 3 days after he got it back from the crash scene)

KillerCobraBaby

Miss Flip-talian!
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread