R' for sale?

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Have any of you guys ever seen a 2000 R for sale for less than 50 grand? I think with no damage and low miles that would be a pretty damn good deal. I saw one in a magazine for 51,000 and it was sold by the time I called. Any places that you know of that have one for sale. Thanks.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
Have any of you guys ever seen a 2000 R for sale for less than 50 grand? I think with no damage and low miles that would be a pretty damn good deal. I saw one in a magazine for 51,000 and it was sold by the time I called. Any places that you know of that have one for sale. Thanks.

Oh yea, if you keep your eyes open you will find them in the 50g range. Probly will have thousand or two miles, but it's doable. Probly will get easier with the economey slowing some.

Established Member
A friend of mine lives in Tampa and he says that a dealership there has an R for 52 there. Only a few hundred miles on it driven by the Bucs' center...

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
The one on ebay in Florida has been on a few times....seems like a good deal for under 50 grand....I was pretty lucky when I got mine for 48k with just 85 miles....delivered to my doorstep even, lol....I love it! I just installed the kenny brown strut tower brace....next is the bassani and rear diff brace from Pauls....everything's sitting on the bench in my garage, ready to go on....but its snowmobile season, so it'll have to wait a few more weeks :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

scott

Established Member
no i thinks it the rear spoiler ha ha what if we painted it black and added the a/c and stereo? lol

Users who are viewing this thread