R/C Cars and Trucks?

seanwr400

Established Member
Any of you guys into racing them? I just got a new truck last week and am building a track behind the house. Had it 2 days and started modding the hell out of it. Just like the real stuff only to scale (price of mods is to scale also).

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I'm not in your area, but I can vouch for the fact that the hobby is quite addicting.

I started with a Tamiya Blackfoot when I was 5, started racing locally when I was 10 and have been ever since.

Have fun!

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
lately I've been into onroad cars, bought a TC3 a few years ago... can't remember what my truck is, its quite old and outdated by now... I think its a XXT losi...

post some pics of the track up when you get done... I may be into swinging by one afternoon...

seanwr400

Established Member
illadvisedSnake said:
lately I've been into onroad cars, bought a TC3 a few years ago... can't remember what my truck is, its quite old and outdated by now... I think its a XXT losi...

post some pics of the track up when you get done... I may be into swinging by one afternoon...
Will do. I will have it done this week if it doesn't rain.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
You gonna make an oval track around the outside?
I've been feeeening to buy another 1/8th scale gas racer.
I used to race alot when I was in high school.
I know Vector is a well known racer from around our area. I don't think he has a car anymore though.

JP

Buddy03Coby

Sideways is the Fun way.
Established Member
HPI Savage.. custom wide deep dish pro 40 big joes.. and .28 with alumium diffs and hardended shafts.. Dont think I can make it by though it sounds sweet!!

seanwr400

Established Member
JP said:
You gonna make an oval track around the outside?
I've been feeeening to buy another 1/8th scale gas racer.
I used to race alot when I was in high school.
I know Vector is a well known racer from around our area. I don't think he has a car anymore though.

JP
"Build it and they will come." If you want to come by and show me what you want I will do it up.

Users who are viewing this thread