Qwik Pics of my new Autometer C2's

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Not the best pics, however it is late and you get the point. I love the Cool Blue lumnanance! :beer:

I just had to stray from the norm here and be a lil different. I don't know anyone that has installed anything other than Lunars.

What do you guys think? :rockon:

More pics tomorrow.

gauge1.jpg

gauge2.jpg

gauge3.jpg

Last edited:

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
Looks really good but you may have to start wearing your sunglasses at night, man those things are bright (atleast I think so)...looks good..I like the Blue illuminesence (sp?) as well!

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
Originally posted by MatchStick
That looks great!

Too bad they are illegal where I live:(

really, illegal why?.... i like those, my buddy has those on his procharged 406 01 silverado ext cab

MatchStick

Master of the drunken pee
Established Member
Originally posted by 1969Fastback
really, illegal why?.... i like those, my buddy has those on his procharged 406 01 silverado ext cab

A buddy of mine got pulled over by a trooper and he said they are illegal because of the lights being blue. Tried beating it in court and lost. :kaboom:

blk96SVT

Established Member
My buddy with his 01 Procharged WS6 has those gauges, I haven't seen them at night, but they looked great in the garage.
I can't believe they are illegal, that is stupid

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i thought about gettin those but they dont match the stocker green. i know u can get the green ones but is there a way to make out guages blue?

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
HOLY $HIT:bowdown: :bowdown: they would be way better if they were green bulbs in there tho....but hey those are freakin sick:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread