Qustion about collision repair and insurance

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
I moved to AZ five months ago, I kept my insurance through Progressive and have my payment auto withdrawn from a bank account i still have in ohio. the progressive agent is based in ohio.

I was recently the victim of a hit and run while I was parked at a concert, the damage is perty bad and i want to get it fixed soon.

i was just wondering if there will be any problems from my insurance agency trying to deny me from getting my car fixed in another state from witch i have insurance in.

I dont see why there would be a problem but any info would be helpful. :beer:

Jroc

Established Member
They should cover you. If they try and BS with you then find a good lawyer.

If you wreck at a racetrack they won't cover you, and you'd honestly be better off not even reporting it in. Trust me.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I've been in this exact situation before and was covered with no questions asked. I had state farm at the time.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
cool, I didnt think it would be a big deal. I just wanted to be sure before i made a claim.

Jefe

Established Member
If anything they might require you to change your address. Your rates are based on an area you dont live in....

PM me if you want to check rates. Im a Farmers Insurance agent in Tucson but can do anything in the state

Users who are viewing this thread