Quicktime Bellhousing For 4.6/5.0/5.4/5.8/6.2 To Ford T56 (like New) - $550

Fox Fan

Average guy
Established Member
Quicktime Bellhousing 4.6/5.0/5.4/5.8/6.2 - Ford T56 (like New) - $500 (save $150)

Sold

Price drop: $500 SHIPPED. This thing has never been used.

QT bell.jpgQT bell2.jpgQT2.jpgQT3.jpgSVTP pic.jpg

I have been a long, long time active member of this forum and others including more than a decade as a moderator over on Stangnet. Dealing with me is as safe a proposition as you're going to find on any forum.

This thing has clearly never been used. The last guy said he'd installed it, but ended up pulling the project back apart before finishing it. Even though it seems as though it was clearanced around the starter for long-tube headers, the bolts are still in the original bag, and I still have the box it came with from Quick time. See the pics yourself!

If you've gotta have it new, here's your link from Jegs: http://www.jegs.com/i/Quick-Time-Bellhousing/698/RM-8080/10002/-1

Here's the link from quicktime: https://www.holley.com/products/drivetrain/bellhousings/bellhousing/parts/RM-8080

One of the pics attached is of the RM-8080 on QuickTime's website. The other pics are of the one in my possession. This bellhousing should work on any 1996-2004 4.6L Mustang that is trying to fit in a Ford-based T56 transmission (like the ones in the '03-'04 Cobras) It is SFI certified 6.1 (see sticker). It will also work between a Ford T56 and any 4.6/5.0/5.4/5.8/6.2L Ford Modular Engines.

Save $150 over a brand new one from online, and if you have long-tubes, you can save yourself time shaving the bellhousing down, too. I'm in Vine Grove, KY 40175, just outside of Fort Knox and about half an hour south of Louisville. If you're close enough to come pick it up locally, I'll shave something off the price to make it worthwhile, or I'll deliver it myself within 2 hours drive (a paypal down payment will be required if I have to come to you because of all the other assholes who've stood me up).

Information from Quicktime:
The QuickTime RM-8080 bellhousing fits 4.6/5.0/5.4/5.8/6.2L Ford Modular Engines to Ford T56 transmissions. The clutch fork position on this bellhousing is at the 7:00 position. This bellhousing is S.F.I. 6.1 certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter mile. This bellhousing is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific. The QuickTime bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material. This high material strength allows the QuickTime bellhousings to be light weight while maintaining the protection you desire. Note: (Transmission Mounting Bolts Not Included)
Features:
Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
Designed For Ford OE Fork Or Cable Style Bearing
Fits Up To A 168 Tooth Flywheel With 11 in Clutch
Utilizes OEM Style Starter Attachment / Placement
Fits 4.6/5.0/5.4/5.8/6.2L Modular Ford Engines
Transmission Bore T56 Ford
Bellhousing Depth 5.340 In
Weight 20 Lbs
Include Grade 8 Hardware
Made In The USA
Brand QuickTime