Quick wheel question

Ron Short

Established Member
If no one replies, e-mail me and I'll give you the info you're looking for.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Ron Short

Established Member
Wow! It must be a secret. I guess I'll give out the information since no one else will, but only with the understanding I'm not trying to gain anything from it.

03 Cobra 17x9

Backspacing.....6.12"
Off-set.....28.5mm (28.448mm to be exact)

Last edited:

OverToad

Established Member
Ron, that kind of information isn't a problem. It's just when you get into something that could be construed as advertising which includes prices.

If you have a product, you can give info on it without getting too specific, or including prices.

As long as your not competing something against one of the sponsoring vendors, your golden, and we welcome all information with open arms :beer:

Ron Short

Established Member
If one word is said about anything I may or may not be able to offer, it's still self promotion. I'll have to refrain from anything that remotely looks like I could do something for someone. All I'm allowed to do is post opinions, but can't even base them on experiences because that'll make it look like I'm talking about what I do. In this particular case, these numbers aren't opinion, but rather facts I know from being in the industry, so I really shouldn't be posting them.

Last edited:

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Originally posted by Ron Short
If one word is said about anything I may or may not be able to offer, it's still self promotion. I'll have to refrain from anything that remotely looks like I could do something for someone. All I'm allowed to do is post opinions, but can't even base them on experiences because that'll make it look like I'm talking about what I do. In this particular case, these numbers aren't opinion, but rather facts I know from being in the industry, so I really shouldn't be posting them.

It's not quite like that, but I think you already know that.

Rick was once not a sponsor on this site. He still contributed a LOT and was edited when lines were crossed.

I dare say he gets a good bit of business here and sponsorship was a great move on his part. :)

davidmax

Established Member
If they hanent banned me they wont anyone.Seriously grat forum great bunch of folks.All the best,Dave S.

Users who are viewing this thread