quick vid of the mystic at the track

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Not bad, I videod a bunch of my friends running their 03/04 Mach1's last weekend. The best was a 13.40 with Borla exhaust and K&N filter. They were all street tires, most of them with 245's, but a few had 275's. I feel with my mods and 285 Eagle F1's, I should be able to eventually beat that with a good launch. What's everyone else think?

ForcFed93

Established Member
Are you sure you don't have gears? I thought I heard you shift into 4th on that run. I have stock gears and I'm still pulling 3rd strong crossing the traps at 102+.

El Jefe

Established Member
ya im sure i don't have gears, im in 3rd when i cross the line, what you heard was that transam that didnt know how to drive cause i killed him off line...lol

pottsy

Established Member
Hersheyman said:
Not bad, I videod a bunch of my friends running their 03/04 Mach1's last weekend. The best was a 13.40 with Borla exhaust and K&N filter. They were all street tires, most of them with 245's, but a few had 275's. I feel with my mods and 285 Eagle F1's, I should be able to eventually beat that with a good launch. What's everyone else think?

Possible with excellent driving, but gears will make things MUCH easier.

Users who are viewing this thread