Quick tire question

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I've been fighting back and forth between the M/T ET Street ll and the Nitto NT05R, I had the M/Ts on my truck and loved them so I've decided to go with them again. My questions is what are you guys running up front? I done a few searches most end up referring to the rears though. I've seen a few with Nittos just trying to take a quick survey on what you all are running

Ky GT500

Established Member
I had a chance to run MT Street II, but decided to go with full set of MPSS. My plan was to run the stock GY's on the front, with the MT's in the rear.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
The stock tires are fine to run up front until you wear them out. Right now I am running Nitto Motivos up front and like them a lot.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I have stock fronts and MT ET2's 305/35/20 out back. Love the rear tires. My car was dangerous on the stock rear tires and they had to go.

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Thanks for all replies! That's a couple hundred I can save for now. Mineral or anyone that has one how do you like your Barton? Not to get off topic but don't need to start a new thread. I was considering one as well, I've read a bunch MGW vs Barton threads. I don't really need it and I've never had an issue with the stock shifter just curious. Basically just more money I can save right now.

Users who are viewing this thread