quick seafoam vid

bchisom99

Established Member
Had this on my comp for like a year and a half, just slapped it up on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilQ6NbqXEdc

Seafoaming my old 98 Cobra...

It had been running for about 10 minutes. . . and I got followed out of the neighborhood by a cop, didn't get pulled over, but he did come by the house later to make sure the care was okay, lol. . .

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
I've seafoamed plenty of high mileage cars and I've never seen on that bad. How many miles are on that thing?

bchisom99

Established Member
I've seafoamed plenty of high mileage cars and I've never seen on that bad. How many miles are on that thing?

Only 60K at the time I think, I don't own the car anymore, but I might be buying it back soon (hint hint Jeremy).

And that was the entire bottle of it, in hindsight I shouldn't have used that much...

Blaster77

Established Member
Only 60K at the time I think, I don't own the car anymore, but I might be buying it back soon (hint hint Jeremy).

And that was the entire bottle of it, in hindsight I shouldn't have used that much...

Some people think you should separate it into 1/3's: 1/3 through the brake booster, 1/3 through the gas tank, and 1/3 into the crankcase or something. When I did it though on my 95 i sucked a whole can thorugh the booster....I think regardless it will be ok

BAFRAID

VERY AFRAID
Established Member
Does that shit really help? If it's gonna make a car smoke that bad for even a little bit, I would hope it was some good shit....

bchisom99

Established Member
Does that shit really help? If it's gonna make a car smoke that bad for even a little bit, I would hope it was some good shit....

the smoke was fun, the whole neighborhood was a little concerned, upper-mid class and I'm driving around w/ a huge plume of smoke coming out, bouncing off the limiter in 1st gear lol...

anyways, yeah it helped smooth the top end of the revs under hard acceleration, and it may have improved gas mileage a bit, car was 100% stock at the time as well. . . I always thought it hesitated a little to much at the top of the rev range and this helped quite a bit. . .

and if nothing else it's hilarious and is only like $5

khris99s

floridasfastcars.com
Established Member
My SS was the same way.

Smoked the next 2 houses next to ours out.

Thought the Fire Dept was going to get called out.

Users who are viewing this thread