Quick Review: New vs Old Lethal Dual Pump Return Fuel System

Jpjr

Established Member
In 2010, Lethal's dual 255 Walboro return setup went in my car. Gas smell unbearable. Not interested in a he-said she-said, I did not blame Lethal and they did not blame me. Lethal was very responsive as I tried to diagnose the problem.

A few years went by and I spent a lot of time traveling for my job before getting back to the car in early 2013. Having been fed up with the possible culprits of my last system, I bit the bullet and re-bought the Lethal kit given my positive experience with their service... this time with the DivisionX hat with harness, TEFLON Fragola lines with fittings PRE-INSTALLED, new stock Cobra gas tank, new regulator, same Fore rails.

First and foremost, I am happy to report that there is now ZERO gas smell in my garage and the car is running strong. The lines were MUCH beefier than the original nylon/socketless, I HIGHLY recommend the fuel line upgrade offered with the kit. In fact, everything was beefier including the custom relays, DivisionX fuel hat, 400lph Walboro pumps, Aeromotive regulator, and E85 compatible fuel filter. The o-ring fittings are also the best you can buy and do not leak after you tighten the down properly, no guessing. Best of all, the directions were overall EXCELLENT with only a few instances where things seemed a bit unclear. I would give the instructions a 9 out of 10 relative to the instructions you typically get with aftermarket parts. They are also a steep upgrade over the original instructions.

Great job Lethal team. Glad I gave your new DivisionX system a shot.

cbr repsol

Established Member
The smell was most likely your old fuel lines weeping. The old hats like the orig fore hat were known to leak where the wires went through the hat. They have been redesigned so that doesnt happen anymore.
Congrats on the great results.

Users who are viewing this thread